Racial identity and speech

Would you prefer I were not?

First you ask me for my opinion in a thread:

Then you accuse me of “stalking”, when I provide an answer. Curious.

Which forums do you have in mind? As far as I know, my registrations predate yours, wherever we both post.

All the best,

MrP

Are you awake tonight?

Reposting:

Which forums do you mean? Presumably you shouldn’t find it difficult to provide links to such posts.

(Though I notice that “Milky”, the poster you call your “husband”, preceded my arrival at English Forums. Were you referring to him?)

MrP

Yep. you’re either sleeping or suffering from temporary blindness this eve:

For the third time:

And surprise of surprises:

Didn’t I predict it?

And my question were:

When someone makes an accusation, it’s not unusual to ask for evidence. So your prediction wasn’t especially startling.

Where is the evidence, by the way?

You also have yet to provide evidence that I “sniped” the poster you call your “husband” (Milky) off English Forums. Or have you sensibly dropped that accusation now?

MrP

Hey, MrP, still waiting for the evidence of your thrice-weekly-for-months-and-months accusation that I am not who I say I am.

Now where is that evidence?

In every word you write, old thing.

MrP

When you want to get back on track, MrP:

And yet is unable to provide a link to any of those terrible sniping incidents on other “fora”.

Curious.

MrP

The sniping is “in every word you write” to, or about, me, old thing. Isn’t that evidence enough for you?

Aren’t you getting a bit desperate, by going back and picking up posts that were written hours ago? Is that (Fri. 1:18 am) the first time you saw Jamie’s post? Or didn’t you need to use it as ammunution this morning?

You mentioned “sniping” and “following round” on other “fora”. If it’s so plentiful, I’m sure you won’t have any difficulty in providing a link.

MrP

You stated that my words give me away.

If it’s true, I’m sure you won’t have any difficulty in providing a link. Why should you demand links and then not provide any yourself? What’s good for the goose…

That can be arranged.

Would you prefer internal evidence, or external evidence?

MrP

I’d prefer you speak for yourself and not your usual rant of “other people say/have said…”. If they want to challenge me, they can get their arses over here and do so. Now, your evidence is…?

BTW, you will be starting your own thread with that evidence, won’t you? Then we can be sure you’ll be on-topic.

I can tell that someone is African American by just their voice about 90% of the time. It has little to do with race, rather it’s the culture and a chosen way of speaking. I think African Americans are proud to speak the way they do.

About Molly, I’m perplexed that many of you think Molly is a man. The way Molly writes, I’m 90% sure she is a woman, a very intelligent and likeable one at that.

Well, I thank you, sir. You’re quite likeable too.

Maybe having a woman with a bit of spirit around disturbs some of the guys here.