Quote of the day

I opened this session to allow people put the most famous sentences. According with wikipedia quotation is the repetition of one expression as part of another one, particulary when the quoted expression is well-know or explicitly attributed to its original source

1 Like

ā€œThose who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.ā€ George Santanyane

1 Like

As a circle of light increases, so does the circumference of darkness surrounding it.

------Albert Enstein

1 Like

ā€œNo distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each otherā€™s worth.ā€

~Robert Southey

I have seen film called Tuck Everlasting. It is fantasy film but there was a very nice quote: ā€˜ā€˜Do not fear death, but rather the unlived life. You donā€™t have to live forever. You just have to live.ā€™ā€™ I think we have to enjoy every second of our life. We have to live and, it doesnā€™t matter, if this life long or maybe too shortā€¦ Liveā€¦

PS. Sorry, I do not know if I said correctly everything what I meant to saidā€¦ It is quite difficult to express my thoughts in not native languageā€¦