Quality of good neighbors. Use details and examples in answer.

Neighbors are the people who live near us. In your opinion, what are the qualities of a good neighbor? Use specific details and examples in your answer.

In our daily lives, when we look for our house we always make sure about good area, good house and the most important good neighbors. Neighbors are part of our daily lives. This will influence to move that area or start looking for another area. I my point of view good neighbor contain 3 qualities- respectful, friendly and supportive and helpful.

Respect is most important aspect of being a good neighbor. Being a respectful means not invading your personal property. This means they ask for your permission before doing something that may affect you. To maintain quiet environment not allowing a loud music or noise that will bother others. In order to live in harmony, the most important quality is respect to one another.

From the one famous cliché-“The first most important relatives in our lives is our neighbors”. It means that whenever we needs help, neighbor always support us. It whether the help of ride when your car breaks down or when you ran out of milk, they lends to you. When you go through some crisis, like a death in the family, a good neighbor volunteers to help in any way she can. She might do something like small, like prepare a small meal for you or something like big like help you get through the sadness of a funeral.

The last quality of a good neighbor is that they should be friendly. All people should be friendly to one another, but this quality is most important when it comes to neighbors. Neighbors are close to you, to your home, property and most important to your family. You might not see them every day, but they live next to you all the time. These are the reasons why they should be friendly. One of the ways to be friendly is by showing they care about you, and they should welcome you to their neighborhood. Friendly neighbors make a good and united society.

In summing up, a neighbor can be close as good friend. A neighbor is someone who respects you and your property and supports you as she can. We should all be lucky to have good neighbor.

Please rate this essay- Thanks in advance.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture in social science class

Neighbors are the people who live near us. In your opinion, what are the qualities of a good neighbor? Use specific details and examples in your answer.

In our daily lives, when we look for our NEW house we always make sure about IT BEING IN A good area, good house and the most important good neighbors. Neighbors are part of our daily lives. This will influence OUR MOVING TO that area or PROMPT US TO start looking for another area. IN my point of view good neighborS contain 3 qualities- respectful, friendly and supportive and helpful.

Respect is THE most important aspect of being a good neighbor. Being respectful means not invading your personal property. This means they ask for your permission before doing something that may affect you. To maintain quiet environment not allowing a loud music or noise that will bother others. In order to live in harmony, the most important quality is respect to one another.

From the one famous cliché-“The first most important relatives in our lives ARE our neighbors”. It means that whenever we need help, neighbor always support us. Whether the help IS TO OFFER YOU A ride when your car breaks down or when you ran out of milk, they lend SOME to you. When you go through some crisis, like a death in the family, a good neighbor volunteers to help in any way she can. She might do something small, like prepare a small meal for you or something big, like help you get through the sadness of a funeral.

The last quality of a good neighbor is that they should be friendly. All people should be friendly to one another, but this quality is most important when it comes to neighbors. Neighbors are close to you, to your home, property and most important to your family. You might not see them every day, but they live next to you all the time. These are the reasons why they should be friendly. One of the ways to be friendly is by showing they care about you, and they should welcome you to their neighborhood. Friendly neighbors make a good and united society.

In summing up, a neighbor can be AS close as A good friend. A neighbor is someone who respects you and your property and supports you IN ANY WAY she can. We should all be lucky to have good neighborS.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
7/10 Krrish. You are treading water my friend. Kitos.

Hi
Kitos,
I am sorry to disappointing you.
I will try my best to improve my readings.

Thanks kitos for your valuable time.

Thanks,
Krrish

Krrish, you don’t disappoint me. I know the pressure is on you for Saturday, but you really have to make clear in your sentences exactly what you mean.
Keep it simple, avoid mistakes.
Read some of Lubov’s work and try to see why hers has less faults than yours. It isn’t rocket science my friend.

Hello there,
I just wanted to record my voice to say something. Well, my computer suddenly crashed!
However, I forgot what I wanted to say. Sorry again for the empty post above.

Thank you.

-Salivan

P.S
Krrish, I was like you. I am sure Kitos and others will help us to improve ourselves.
Thank you Kitos for your efforts again. It has been a while that I am reading some newspapers and other stuffs. It is really fun when you notice to sentence structures while you are reading them. I myself have not noticed them before last week, but now I read every text carefully to find out how a preposition or something else is using in a context.