Proud to have joined Entrepreneurs For Future

I consider myself an entrepreneur and have therefore signed up with Entrepreneurs For Future to try and save our planet. logo_entrepreneursforfuture

5 Likes

Actually, you are an excellent entrepreneur, sir.

4 Likes

Amazing, isn´t it? Since the come up of Greta Thunberg there are several future-organisations found. Here is another one:
parents for future
The problem is that these organisations have the biggest critics in politics and huge global economy. Hardly that people flock together in order to request solutions about climate change some stubborn “know-it-alls” drop by and imediately start warning and spreading fear for an economical collapse if fossile fuel would no longer be used. They raise alarm about loss of workplaces and econmical catastrophes. Leaving out of consideration that exactly new technologies are a chance for new jobs.
Though it is great to see that also entrepreneurs gather for a sustainable use of energy.
Btw, I just signed up for a letter of protest towards the NRW-Miniterpräsident, who imediately after his inauguration in accompany with another leader of a political party foiled the former government´s effort for renewable energy-production.
Those new heads of government scold and threaten publicly pupils and kids protesting for more effort of the government for a cleaner future during school time.

3 Likes

Hello, Sit Miot. How are you? Yes, it is strange to read two opposing opinions about environmental safety and fossil fuels.

3 Likes

hello Lady Mona.:slightly_smiling_face: yes. but what bothers me much more is that politicians have signed up in a contract to lower the CO2-Emissions some years ago but not really do anything to fullfil the contract.

3 Likes

Sometimes economic benefits ,aspects, and issues overcome environmental safety issues. Money is money, no way.

3 Likes

Mona, from what I know you are from an oil-exporting Arabic country. Your country for instance could built sun-collectors and transform sun energy in to voltage and deliver electricity rather than fossil fuel.
This is not an offence. just an idea how things could be changed. And money would remain money, though.

2 Likes

Ha ha ha…It is really a brilliant idea, sir. it is an environmental friend idea. I’m not from an oil-exporting Arabic country. Sir miot, you are a very polite gentleman.

3 Likes

sorry, for having put my foot in mouth regarding my assumption.
and as for the polite I thank you. But as we say here: It sounds out of the woods as you call into it .

3 Likes

Hello, Sir Miot.

No problem, sir.

Excuse me, sir. I do not understand your reply. What is the meaning of “sounds out of the woods”?

Many thanks

2 Likes

Hello Lady Mona :slightly_smiling_face:,

“It sounds out of the woods as you call into…” is a straightly translated German proverb. The assumption here is that there is an echo-effect in the woods so that you get in return what you shouted into.
The english complement is: " we reap what we sow". Means if you are kind with others they will be kind with you. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Many thanks for your perfect explanation and for your kind words, sir.

2 Likes