Proper grammar help

-I developed an affinity with the nature after few weeks of smoking cannabis.

-I was afflicted by the grief of my grandmother’s death.

-Kerry was agitated when he learned his father, who has a two years’ probation, may be involved in a high profile murder.

-After my best friend committed suicide, I find myself to be alienated from the rest of my friends and family.

-I heard the film called “The Human Centipede 2” is banned in England because it is an amatory film which shows a man expressing his sexual fascination to a human centipede.

[b]-I developed an affinity with nature after spending few weeks smoking cannabis.

-I was afflicted with grief over my grandmother’s death.

-Kerry was agitated when he learned that his father might be involved in a high-profile murder and was on a two-year probation.

-After my best friend committed suicide, I find myself alienated from the rest of my friends and family.

-I heard the film called “The Human Centipede 2” is banned in England because it is an amatory film in which a man shows his sexual fascination for a human centipede. [/b]

It’s just my personal opinion…hope you will get a better answer from someone else.

-I developed an affinity with the nature after [color=darkblue]a few weeks of smoking cannabis.

-I was afflicted by the grief after my grandmother’s death. (W’s answer is a correct alternative.)

-Kerry was agitated when he learned his father, who has a two years’ probation, may be involved in a high profile murder. See W’s answer above.

-After my best friend committed suicide, I find found myself to be alienated from the rest of my friends and family.

-I heard the film called “The Human Centipede 2” is banned in England because it is an amatory film which shows a man expressing his sexual fascination to for a human centipede. (W’s answer is a correct alternative.)

Thank you so much, W and Beeesneees, for your help. I appreciate it.