Problems with percentages

Is this sentece OK? How can I avoid repeating “with+percentage” over and over again?

“…constituted by Middle East with 56.52 % and Canada with 14.48 % while Central and South America (8.12 %), Eastern Europe (6.58 %), Africa (6.38 %) and Asia (2.89 %)”

The whole structure of this (… constituted by the Middle East with 56.52% … etc.) does not sound right to me. Can you provide the complete sentence?

Note that you do not need a space before a percent sign.

Thanks for your answer Dozy, here it goes…

“Globally, over 70 % of the oil resources are concentrated in two different areas constituted by Middle East with 56.52 % and Canada with 14.48 % while a further 25% of global oil reserves is represented by Central and South America (8.12 %), Eastern Europe (6.58 %), Africa (6.38 %) and Asia (2.89 %) Other regions such as, The United States, Western Europe, Australia / New Zealand and other areas hold only 5 % collectively.”

It would seem sensible to write something along the lines of: The percentages are shown in brackets after each region - assuming of course this can be arranged within your sentence…

Thank you Alan! what other prepositions can I use with percentages besides “with”?

The following seems OK to me. Two "with"s is OK, but thereafter you do not need to keep repeating the word. Just putting the percentages in brackets is fine. I am not keen on “constituted by”. I have suggested various other small changes:

“Globally, over 70% of oil resources are concentrated in two areas: the Middle East with 56.52%, and Canada with 14.48%. A further 25% of global oil reserves is represented by Central and South America (8.12%), Eastern Europe (6.58%), Africa (6.38%) and Asia (2.89 %). Other regions, such as the United States, Western Europe, Australia, New Zealand and other areas, hold only 5% collectively.”