problems with my progress report,

Hi,

Something is wrong with my progress report.It doesn’t work.Many thanks to have a look at it.

I finished a couple of tests a while ago but there’s no record of this in my progress report. Please look into it.
Thanks

The progress reports don’t work.
The technical team are aware of this.

***This post is not a request for grammar correction. ****

Attn: Webmaster

I meant to say that there seems to be some technical problems in “Progress report” page. The page doesn’t get updated. It shows the same even after taking a test.
Please look into this. Thanks.

Noren

What was unclear about message #3, Noren?

Nothing madam. It’s clear. I just wanted the attention of webmasters regarding the “Progress report” page. It doesn’t get updated.

Hi Noren, please don’t use the quote function when you just want to answer a previous post. Many thanks.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: Do you think I should see a doctor for this problem?[YSaerTTEW443543]

The webmasters know.

Oh my God , -Mickhael - (the number 1 out of 59986 learners ) ,must be truly desperate
because it doesn’t work - include me too.

Hi Gregory,
You also have problems with your “Progress report”…
I wonder why the technical team of this Site are not aware of this.

The question is how important the progress report actually is for your progress. Of course we are used to live hierarchies where we can move up the ladder but when it comes to learning English there can also be other ways of measuring our progress, don’t you think?[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, question-response: How many days are there in March?[YSaerTTEW443543]

For the THIRD time - they ARE aware of this.

Hi Noren ,be patient ,everything will be ok ,but now is summer ,people from technical team enjoy their vacations . Greetings.

Okay, I will be.

According to Lenin, Rohit’s left leg had been amputated 20+ days before. At present, he is in one of the hospitals in/of Kathmandu receiving (further) treatment.

How to rewrite the sentences above in a much better way?
Thanks.

According to Lenin, Rohit’s left leg was amputated 20 or more days ago. He is presently receiving ongoing treatment in a Kathmandu hospital.

He is undergoing treatment for his leg (amputated).
He is receiving treatment to prevent severe infection (to other parts of the body).

Thank you for your help.