Problem with registration?

Hi,

I have several friends who would like to register to English-Test.
They have done the registration form but still haven’t received confirmation emails.
Could anybody explain why?

Thanks.
Nam

Hi Nam, I’ll check into this right now. Many thanks for letting me know.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Employee in R&D gives update on new browser development project.[YSaerTTEW443543]

Here the same,

Some friends tried to register and no success so far.

One is Masse Liliana and another one is The Real Deal, from the rest I need to ask them their intended usernames.

Best regards from Mexico

I’ve activated both so that they should be able to log on.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Employee congratulates co-worker on his job promotion.[YSaerTTEW443543]

Thank you so much.

I will check with them and ask for the others´ usernames and if they are able to enter or not.

Best regards from Mexico :slight_smile:

Hi there,

After creating user, my friend cannot log in to this forum. Could anyone help my friend? Her user id is: trinhpham0811.

Thank you guys a lot.

Hi, I’ve just activated her account. Please have her try again. Many thanks for your patience.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: News report[YSaerTTEW443543]

I’ve signed up today.

Excellent, welcome to the forum, Anitest.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Voice mail message[YSaerTTEW443543]

Thank you Torsten, she can log in now.

That’s great to hear ;-)[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Investment advice[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi everyone. I’m new member here. Just want to say thank to admin for accepting my request to join the forum. I thought my account would never get activated because I had been waiting for almost 2 weeks, but no confirmation email was sent to me and my effort to contact the team via contact form and skype seem hopeless.

Hello P.quanghuy21, as the forum admin I apologize for the inconvenience, we soon are going to launch a new site with up-to-date functionality.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: A voice mail message on theatre info[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi,
My friend would like to join to English-Test forum.
He has done the registration form but still haven’t received confirmation emails.
His username: Addison.
Please kindly help me activate it. Thank you!

Please check your private message.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Host of a film celebrity event announces the next keynote speaker[YSaerTTEW443543]

Hi everyone! I have grown fond of English for a long time and would love to share my views with other members under one roof. Thank you so much for activating my account, Torsten! You motivate me a lot to master this language, sir.

Hello Nghĩa, I’m glad you have made it to our forum despite all technical difficulties. As I mentioned in my email, we are going to switch to a new forum platform soon to make it even easier for you to share your experiences on learning English. Thank you very much for your persistence, it will pay off in the end. Regards, Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, talks: Newspaper advertising rep is leaving phone message for prospective customer[YSaerTTEW443543]