Preparation for IELTS

I have completed my graduation. Now I want to complete my post-graduation.
that’s why I’m going for IELST exam. please help me how can I start?

thanks

What made you choose the IELST over some of the more common tests like TOEIC, TOEFL and others?

Well IELTS is not so much difficult if you have done Graduation then you should know some idea about the English Language and then start your IELTS in ielts you must have three skills which are listening , Reading and Writing if you have these abilities then you can do IELTS Easily .

Hi Engstu,

You have written that you had completed your graduation, it means you have
completed the years/you passed the graduation. Once you passed Grudation,
you can do any master/post graduatioin it depends on the subject you choose.
TOEIC/TOFEL/IELTS, this will make more intelligent on English,and you can get job
easily without difficulties. You better do MBA (Master of Business Adminstration)
you will find a job very soon.

Of course you may be well versed about course/sujbect, I just told my opinion about
this. In our country, we can do master degree even without passing Graduation.

Thank you & all the best.

S.Shanthi

I also need help to improve speaking english more proficiently because same as others here, I am planning to take my exam but it going to be the TOEFL test. I hope anyone could help me. My Skype is not working properly right now so I am am available via Yahoo messenger. Anyone interested I can send my YM account. Thanks guys!

Hi,

For appeaaring TOFEL you can practice ononline itself. For that you have to improve
grammar skill addition to speaking skill. To improve your fluency in English you can
practice TOEIC conversations exercises repeately till you get satisfied yourselves.
You can talk to your friends without feeling that your converstion is upto their level
or not. You can improve your listening through other media also, but practice is
more improtant than any otherthing.

You can practice Tofel vacabulary it will be tough for me when I tried that I found
it very difficult. TOFEL conversation Exercises which you can find on the forum for your practice. Don’t bother about making mistakes, it will make you more intelligent
than you what you before.

As I am not as intelligent as some people o the forum, I have not tried for TOFEL.
Wish you Good Luck.

Thank you

S.Shanthi