Practicing to write

Hi,
I wanted to know if writing an essay once a week could improve my writing. Will this help me to improve my essay? Would this go down the drain without any help because it won’t be read by other people who can edit my writing? Without the help from a professional english teacher, how can I know what I did wrong and what I did right?

I am desperate to improve my english. I want to be successful in life but I can’t afford to go to an after school to get education because of the expanses. I would really appreciate any tips on improving my writing.

Hi AznROFL,

Of course you can post your essays here and a professional English language trainer will amend and edit them. You can start your training program by reading through this thread:

How to improve my writing skills?
[size=75]http://www.english-test.net/forum/ftopic3232.html[/size]

Why don’t you tell us a little more about yourself? Why are you so desperate to improve your English? Why do you think your English writing is bad? You obviosly are capable of expressing your thoughts clearly and you will become more confident with every new text you post here. Just try it out.
Regards,
Torsten
PS: Please check the difference between expanse and expense.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A horse back rider on the beach[YSaerTTEW443543]