Practice: TOEFL® SPEAKING Q4

Hi Vahi, you sort of missed the main point of the reading - I guess the title threw you off. This lecture seemed very long, so you missed a few points, but I don’t see how you could include everything in the allotted time, so I think you did pretty well.

Hi Vahi, another good answer, you do a very good job of condensing the lecture to fit the time constraints, though I made a note of another point you could include in case you have some extra time. You did sort of miss the algae detail, but that seemed pretty minor to me.

Hi, once again I think you communicated the general idea of the lecture, but got a secondary point a little confused. Also, if you have time for a quick concluding sentence, that would be a plus.

I took my TOEFL on 28/November/2015, and received the scores on 5/December/2015.

I got 26 on the speaking section, which is more that the requirement of my dream grad school. In fact, my overall score is 101, and English requirement cannot stop me from entering any grad school.

I want to thank [color=blue]Luschen. I don’t think this would have been possible without him.

Also, I strictly followed [color=blue]Notefull’s free TOEFL course: notefull.com/content.php?pgID=414