Possessive Adjectives (Unit 4)

Dear Sir,

Thank you for all effort you provide in this website and sorry for being late in replying. My name is Meera and I am studying Translation(Arabic- English) in UAE Uneversity. I love my major becuase it’s interesting and I l’d like to be proffessional in it but I have to work hard to be fluent in English that’s why I am here. I got 6 out of 10 in lesson number 3 and there was 3 mistakes in the 4th lesson. I will do my best in improving my level.

Best wishes,
Meera

Dear Torsten Daerr,

Again introduce myself

I’m anbalagan, from india and i’m studing msc physics

I would like tell about my professer
he is a honest person
he has helping mind to our student

Dear Mr. Toresten,
Thanks for your Unit 3.
I am living in Ha Noi. It’s capital of Viet Nam. It’s not a modern city and very large but it’s very beautiful. Its citizent is about 3000 peoples. HaNoi citizent now like living in the department of high modern building replacing by living in their small house as before.
Please correct for me if I made mistakes.
Thank a lot.
Hanh.

I already knew this, but I’m 13 so these things always help me, and it impressed me (actually I don’t know why, but this coincidences always do) that the day that message was posted - July 7th - it’s my birthday day, :slight_smile:
Well, eh … I just wanted to say that this course is being helpful …

I’m Nutan. I am an Indian. I work in a public sector undertaking.
I like pets, especially dogs.

[color=blue]Hi Torsten.

Firstly I would like to thank you for this lesson.

Secondly I suggest to make this lesson in more details, I mean you have only mention the possessive adjectives, and I think it will be more useful to talk about how we can use possessive adjectives, in other words possessive adjectives can’t stand alone in the sentence, it must be followed by name (e.g.:I can’t say [color=red]this is my[color=blue], the meaning is not complete), so I think it is better to put some examples to explain how to use possessive adjectives.

Finally I hope the next lessons will be attached with some examples.

Than you.

DEAR TORSTEN

First i thank you for the cource.My name is Sarah iam a Kenyan Ilive in Nairobi City and I work for an IT company.I just wanted to say that this cource is so helpful.Thank you so much and God bless you.

Regards,
Sarah.

Hello Mr Torsten,

Thank you for your email with lesson 4 which I’m interested in.

This is my some sentences.

I have a son. His name is Tuandat. Tuandat 's mother is an accountant.

We live with my parents in Hanoi where is Vietnam’s capital.

We have a big family, with my elder brother and younger brother.

Our family is very happy and funny.

I love my family so much.

Please tell me if I have some mistakes.

Regards.

hello torsten!
here’s my work for unit 4:
My name is Connie and I’m very eager to learn english.I work as a laboratory analyst in a local pharmaceutical but well known company here in our country.A part of my job is to do a technical writing stuff for some documentation purposes of my analysis report. My grammar is always my problem.I’ve tried to work it out by myself but I think I’m still below the average.I’m still dissatisfied.II’m not being pessimistic though.I just want to be on top.That’s why I am very glad that I’ve found this site and very grateful that I’ve got a new friend who can help me more in my english learning quest c",).Thanks a lot!

how does my work?

hi torsten,
its me again.i just want to make another answer to unit 4 exercise.

My name is Connie.I work as a laboratory analyst in a pharmaceutical company.My immediate boss is a man.His a very understanding fellow and has a lot of patience in me.His very generous too!He likes to treat his employees when there’s an occasion like birthdays and holidays.His pocket is always ready for a feast of appetizing foods.

Thank you so much for being helpful and patient, your lessons were very interesting and I was interested in them .
I tried your English Test and got 9 out of the 10 questions correct.
Many thanks for your message.

Regards,
Kitt

Hi Team,

This website is very helpful and easy to understand.

Please correct my grammar.

Hi Dear Teacher Torsten

this type of lesson are very good and your my best teacher

pleas follow this system of lissning i appreciat your help

best regards
qudrat ullah wardak

hi agian

could you send me the all basic grammar
from first to end

Regards
qudrat ullah

Hello Torsten,
Thank for your explain it’s and its

jhonson

Dear Friends,
I am Toai Nguyen, I earned my first degree at University of Medicine and Pharmacology College in HochiMinh city. My major is Occupational Health and after working 20 years in this field, Occupational Health becomes my profession. Our office has 17 staff including me. We take care workers’ health and their working condition. We measure work environment and instruct workers and managers how to improve their work places. I meet different people from various classes and backgrounds. They are interested in me and their work enrich my knowledge. I love my job because it is a useful activity to other people. My office is a state organisation so our incomes are not so high. However, we feel so happy when we could help the labours to protect their lives.
For working better I need new knowledge but most of them in English. Therefore, I 'd like to improve my reading and my vocabulary.
That why I have to join this forum
See you soon,
Nguyen

Hi! Torsten

My name is Rosie and I live here in Washington, it’s pretty nice and clean but it rains most of the time. I have a friend’s name is Carme and she works as a supervisor at the Restaurant. we go out everykend together with our husband and kids…

Hi my far away teacher,
I’m feeling good of my English. However, my speaking same as a stutter. I do not know why? could you explain to me please?
I don’t face that problem when speaking my mother language.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks you in advance.
TN

Hello TN,

Many thanks for your positive feedback. I’m glad to hear you are feeling good today. If you like you can record a short audio message and send it to my via email so I can tell you how to improve your speaking skills.

Best regards,
Torsten[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC short conversations: Personal assistant updates her boss on his current agenda.[YSaerTTEW443543]

Dear sir Torsten

Thank so much to helped me to understand the differnts of it’s and its

I hope my grammar is right

Best Regards

Rosie