Please read my essay

Many people have learned a foreign language in their own country; others have learned a foreign language in the country in which it is spoken. Which is better?

Nowadays learning a foreign language is famous activity in the world. Every person tends to know at least one foreign language. There are some ways of learning a foreign language. Many people have learned a foreign language in their own country; others have learned a foreign language in the country in which it is spoken.
First of all, majority of the people who want to learn a foreign language learn the language in their own country. Although there can be a lot of difficulties about it but it is possible to learn a foreign language in your native country. For doing it you need a good teacher and suitable conditions for the learning a foreign language. Besides you should have interest or desire for learning this language and you should put target to learn and should do everything what is needed for learning it. There is nothing that is impossible. At the result of hardworking everybody can get success in his/her any activity.
In the other hand, it is the best way of learning a foreign language to learn this language in the country which it is spoken. Anyone who wants to learn and speak a foreign language as a native language should choose this way. But there are fewer lucky people that can get this desirable condition. Every language learners wish to get this condition for learning the language fluently.
In my view about this statement, I believe that there is an alternative way of learning a foreign language. I think it is the best way that the basic words and grammatical bases of the language are learnt in the own country. After learning the fundamentals of the language it is the time for the practice. For doing practice you should go to the county where this language is spoken.
In conclusion, I would like to emphasize that the conditions of the learning a foreign language is not matter. Although of the problems if someone wants to learn a language and has a target he/she can be successful as a result of diligence and hardworking.

TOEFL listening lectures: What makes ‘The Canterbury Tales’ easier to understand?

Many people have learned a foreign language in their own country; others have learned a foreign language in the country in which it is spoken. Which is better?

Nowadays learning a foreign language is A POPULAR activity in the world. Every person tends to know at least one foreign language. There are some ways of learning a foreign language. Many people have learned a foreign language in their own country; others have learned a foreign language in the country in which it is spoken.

First of all, THE majority of the people who want to learn a foreign language learn the language in their own country. Although there can be a lot of difficulties about it but it is possible to learn a foreign language in your native country. For doing it you need a good teacher and suitable conditions for the learning OF A foreign language.
Besides you should have AN interest or desire for learning this language and you should put A target to learn and should do everything what is needed for learning it. There is nothing that is impossible. AS the result of hardworking, everybody can get success in his/her any activity.
ON the other hand, ithe best way of learning a foreign language IS to learn this language in the country which it is spoken. Anyone who wants to learn and speak a foreign language as a native language should choose this way. But there are fewer lucky people ENOUGH WHO CAN get this desirable condition. Every language learners wish IS to get this condition for learning the language fluently.
In my view about this statement, I believe that there is an alternative way of learning a foreign language. I think it is the best way that the basic words and grammatical bases of the language are learnt in theIR own country. After learning the fundamentals of the language it is the time for the practice. For doing practice you should go to the county where this language is spoken.
In conclusion, I would like to emphasize that the conditions of the learning a foreign language is not IMPORTANT. Although of the problems OF someone WHO wants to learn a language and has a target, THEN he/she can be successful as a result of diligence and hardwork.

Not bas SA, but a bit unimaginative and repetitive. Use your imagination and broaden your outlook. Learning a new language can be invigorating and fun.

Kitos. 6.5/10

You are right. but during 45 minutes I can only imagine that. It is hard to explain my opinian in 45 minutes. and sorry what did you mean with “Not bas SA”

Not bad Scientist_A. (Not a bad essay.)

Thanks a lot. I will use your advice