Please rate my first essay!

Please rate my first essay! I would appreciate that.

Many people think that borrowing money from a friend can harm relationship ,others who think it can not only improve relationship even fortify that . But believe me or not , borrowing money can damage relationship: you can loose your trustworthy , harm relationship.
I don’t think that it is a good idea borrowing the money from your friend. Sometimes there might be the moment that you could need the money immediately. The first thing comes to your mind is borrowing the money from your friend. You can ask your friend to lend the money for you. But what if the friend also needs money and he doesn’t want to disappoint you. In the end your friend also would need the money. Altogether, your friend will look at you from a different point of view that can harm your relationship.
From my point of view, borrowing the money from your friend can also affect to your trustworthy. Imagine that you already borrowed the money from your friend. You don’t have the opportunity to return that. So you would not want to be seem to your friend . Your friend can also may want that you return the money but he could not offer because he is your friend. Altogether, you can lost your trustworthy.
In conclusion, I would recommend that you shouldn’t acquire the money from your friend. You might make a negative impact to your friend. But sometimes borrowing the money from your friend can strengthen your relationship. Imagine that your friend is in a difficult situation and he asks you to help him by lending him money. You give him money for unknown period. Afterwards your friend recovers from a difficult situation and he appreciates you a lot. All in all, borrowing money from a friend can also strengthen your relationship.