Please rate my essy. (Thank you very much in advance)

“When people succeed, it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with success”. Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position.

I do not support this statement because of several reasons. From my point of view, luck is irreplaceable part of success and many famous people became well-known because of their luck.
During, peoples’ lives luck always stays on important place. Many people appeal to their luck in difficult situations which are arisen in the modern world. In my experience, luck is the thing or invisible substation which can outweigh a particular situation in your advantage. For instance, I know many people who are well-educated and with exceptional abilities but unfortunately, they do not have a very small thing - luck. As a result, they have not become successful in their lives and their knowledge of sciences has not helped them.
Moreover, exceptional heroes in history were very lucky and they often hoped for luck and success. In fact, unique occasions in the world history would not be true without luck. It is luck which wrote famous people in history and nowadays their contribution to history is in aeon. For example, Horatio Nelson is the person who became a hero because of his luck. According to the British historians, all Nelson’s sailors trusted in Nelson because of his exceptional luck.
Luck is a very important part of everyday life of any person and it is a base of success. It is connected with fact that luck plays decisive role in peoples’ lives and also there is a pattern of famous peoples’ lives.

TOEFL listening lectures: To which entertainment does the lecturer not relate Greek drama?

“When people succeed, it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with success”. Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position.

I do not support this statement because of several reasons. From my point of view, luck is ANirreplaceable part of success(,) and many famous people became well-known because of their luck.
During peoples’ lives luck always stays on HOLDS AN important place. Many people appeal to their luck in difficult situations which are arisen in the modern world. In my experience, luck is the thing or invisible substANCE which can outweigh a particular situation TO your advantage. For instance, I know many people who are well-educated and with exceptional abilities(,) but unfortunately they do not have THIS very small thing - luck. As a result, they have not become successful in their lives(,) and their knowledge of sciences has not helped them.
Moreover, exceptional heroes in history were very lucky and they often hoped for luck and success. In fact, unique occasions in the world history would not be true without luck. It is luck which wrote famous people inTO history and nowadays their contribution to history is in aeon. For example, Horatio Nelson is the person who became a hero because of his luck. According to the British historians, all Nelson’s sailors trusted in Nelson because of his exceptional luck.
Luck is a very important part IN THE everyday life of any person and it is THE basIS of success. It is /connected with fact/UNDENIABLE/ that luck plays decisive role in peoples’ lives(,) and also there is a pattern TO famous peoples’ lives.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Pretty good work Svyatoslavkn.

Kitos. 8.5/10