Please rate my essays :) thank you!

Many students choose to attend schools or universities outside their
home countries. Why do some students study abroad? Use specific
reasons and details to explain your answer.

Fortunately I am one of the students which attend university in other country. Why I have done this decision? There are few reasons which make me choose to study abroad. I had the pleasure to visit few countries from Europe and when I go to England I just love it. Their life style, the way they do things, beautiful country sides and nice people. Obviously, not this is the main reason for my decision to study abroad, i have few other reasons and I will list them as follows.

First of all, I chose to study abroad, and I believe that other students make this decision from the same reason, it is because we all want to have new experiences. Moreover, you have only one chance to study abroad in your life and you should not lose it. Therefore, studying abroad can be a way to meet people not only from the country that you will study but also from other countries.

Another reason to why students choose to study abroad is that they find studying abroad a way to challenge their limits. Studying in a foreign country is really a challenge. Usually, students go in a country in which is spoken another language, have different traditions, eat something else have different thoughts, everything is different from what students do on their country. Moreover, maybe they will have to cook for themselves which is not an easy task.

Moreover, some students may want to study in other country because they believe that the standard of the universities and schools is too low in comparison to other countries, and it do not satisfy their expectations.

Over all, students attend school or universities outside their home countries for different reasons namely, to have new experiences, to see is they can do it, to meet new people and other reasons. I believe that studying abroad is a good decision, and I recommend it for all students which believe they can do it.

You have enough money to purchase either a house or a business. Which
would you choose to buy? Give specific reasons to explain your choice.

If I have enough money to purchase either a house or a business I definitely buy a house, due to the fact that I am not a very good businessman. To run a business you have to have really good skills in this field and have a bit of practice, unless you do not want to lose your business. Moreover, with the current economic situation is very hard to lead a business to success.

The first advantage of buying a house rather than a business is that you would not lose the house unless you bet with it at gambling games or natural disasters destroy it. Of course, a business can help you gain in time very much money and you will afford to buy a house, but, the risks that you are taking are too big for me.

Moreover, you can also gain money from buying a house. If the house is big enough or if you go on holidays and your house remains empty you can easily rent it to someone who is interested. In this way you can gain some money with zero risks and you can spend them ass you like.

Last but not least, a person who knows what means to stay with rant will definitely buy a house. It is very annoying and stressful to stay with rant. You never know when your renter will come and tell you to leave the house, so, an own house can be a solution to this stress. Undoubtedly, if that person knows how to run a business, he/she can take the risk to buy a business and after that buying a house.

In conclusion for the reasons I listed above I can say that the advantages of buying a house outweigh the advantages of buying a business.

What are some of the qualities of a good parent? Use specific details and
examples to explain your answer.

Some say that parents are not the best teachers. I opposed to this idea and I believe that the most important quality of a parent is to be the best teacher for his/her child. What defines child character and personality is his/her first years of life, so, what parents gave to their children is essential. Therefore, till the time a child attend primary school is important that he/she have some qualities and principles of what is life.

The first quality of a good parent is reliability. Without a doubt, if a child does not see his/her parent to be a reliable person, he/she would not have any respect for his/her parent. If a parent wants to have a child which obey his tasks and advices have know how to work with his child so that child have trust in him.

Moreover, a parent should be an example for his child. As far as I am concerned, this is the best way of teaching a child. The power of own example is what make a parent more that a teacher. Being together all day long, parents and children, have the opportunity to interact and socialize more than with anyone else they do. So, is essentially that the parent offers to his/her child a good example.

Last quality that I want to emphasize is that a parent should always be able to control his love and kindness when his/her child does something bad. For example, a parent who loves too much his child may not punish his/her child as he should do and that could have consequences in his future. His/her child may become a irresponsible person.

All in all, I have to say that whatever our parents teach us we should respect and obey them. Qualities of parents differ from one to another, but what our parents cannot teach us I believe that we will learn later in our lives.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a professor and her student

What I have to do to get rates for my essays?

Hi, your writing is pretty good. I think your structure is fine, but I did not like your thesis statement too much. Many of your phrases sound a bit awkward or unnatural. Your vocabulary is a bit basic, but you have used most of your words correctly. Overall, I would rate this a 3.5 out of 5.