Please rate my essay...

1. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Attending a live performance (for example, a play, concert, or sporting event) is more enjoyable than watching the same event on television. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Whether attending a live performance or watching the same event on television is a heated subject of much debate. Some people assert that it is more comfortable and convenient to sit on your favorite sofa and enjoy events on television. The proponent of this viewpoint affirm that it is less expensive and you do not have to pay some money to buy tickets. However, despite all the drawbacks, I prefer to attend live performances for several reasons.
To begin with, live performances are more emotional and exciting. Nothing can replace all this feelings that I gain whenever I attend theaters. The atmosphere their is very unique and warm. For example, when once I went to the theater and watched a performance about Armenian genocide, I was very excited, I was fascinated with the play of actors. However, when I watched the same play on television I could not receive all emotions and play seemed a little different to me. Furthermore, live performances makes you be part of the play. You immerse in the play and seem to keen on the performance. Sometimes I feel myself to be one of the actors and it positivelly impact my comphrehension.
In addition, sometimes actors or singers contect with their audience that foster an environment that cultivates excitement. This communication with the audience and positive feedback make performances distinguished and outstanding. For example, during the concerts of very popular and talented singer, Enrique Iglesias, he usually asks one of the girls to dance with her. This event makes his concerts more amazing and fascinating. A lot of girls are ready to pay too much many to stand and dance with him at the same stage.
Finally, it is more fun to attend live performances. It is a good opportunity to meet and hang out with your friends. For instance, I usually go to pubs and restaurants after live perfomances. We share our impressions of the play, discuss the act of different actors and actresses, even have debates and arguments. It helps me to relax, revitalize my soul and forget about everyday concerns and troubles. We chat, joke, tell different stories, enjoy different tasty dishes and have a lot of fun.
To some up, live performance are more preferable as watching the play of actors in live enhances your ability to be more understanding of the performance. Moreover, it is more enjoyable and exciting to be part of the play, at the same time it is a good opportunity to meet your friends and have a lot of fun.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a social science class (2)