Please rate my essay, thank you.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
It Is more important for the government to spend money on art museums and concert halls than on recreational facilities such as swimming pools and playground.

Having live in the world of modernization and standardization, many of us will feel our live normal and uneventful. To help avoid facing the everyday routine, some public place give us the great opportunity to have a wonderful spare time. Some people prefer place such as art museums and concert halls, on the other hand, other people hold the totally different opinion, they state that recreational facilities such as swimming pools and playground are better, and they suggest that the government should spend money on it. From my point of view, I agree with the second opinion that swimming pools and playground is more vital for our life, and I have several fundamental factors to support my view.

It goes without saying that art and music are effecting our live by various kinds of ways. In today’s society, people always take a high-pressure and fast-paced job, they need to relax themselves by listening music or taking some activities about art. However, by taking some sport activities, people can relax themselves either.

What’s more, by taking some sports, people getting a healthy life. What sports to healthy is what wings to birds to a certain extend. One of the best examples is my friend Alex, who was always not in good health or spirits. Several years ago, a new playground was built behind his house, so he decided to play football everyday after work. He persevered in doing sports everyday for a long time, and the next time I saw he, he was full of energy. It’s absolutely necessary to get some physical activity at least a few times a week.

Last but not the least, sport activities usually involves teamwork of some sort. Much of the exercise that young people get involves games such as basketball, volleyball, or football. All of these sports teach us how to work together to achieve a common goal, in this case, winning. I also believe that doing sport activities in the open air, rather than see some arts in museum, brings a strong sense of camaraderie, which helps the children to have healthy relationships with others.

From the foregoing, taking sport activities have more advantages than visiting some art museum or enjoying music, which has much more to offer than simply getting “a rest”, so I think government should spent money on recreational facilities such as swimming pools and playground.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why are red crosses erected on Tanna Island?

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?
It Is more important for the government to spend money on art museums and concert halls than on recreational facilities such as swimming pools and playground.

Having live in the world of modernization and standardization, many of us will feel our live normal and uneventful. To help avoid facing the everyday routine, some public place give us the great opportunity to have a wonderful spare time. Some people prefer place such as art museums and concert halls, on the other hand, other people hold the totally different opinion, they state that recreational facilities such as swimming pools and playground are better, and they suggest that the government should spend money on it. From my point of view, I agree with the second opinion that swimming pools and playground is more vital for our life, and I have several fundamental factors to support my view.

It goes without saying that art and music are effecting our live by various kinds of ways. In today’s society, people always take a high-pressure and fast-paced job, they need to relax themselves by listening music or taking some activities about art. However, by taking some sport activities, people can relax themselves either.

What’s more, by taking some sports, people getting a healthy life. What sports to healthy is what wings to birds to a certain extend. One of the best examples is my friend Alex, who was always not in good health or spirits. Several years ago, a new playground was built behind his house, so he decided to play football everyday after work. He persevered in doing sports everyday for a long time, and the next time I saw he, he was full of energy. It’s absolutely necessary to get some physical activity at least a few times a week.

Last but not the least, sport activities usually involves teamwork of some sort. Much of the exercise that young people get involves games such as basketball, volleyball, or football. All of these sports teach us how to work together to achieve a common goal, in this case, winning. I also believe that doing sport activities in the open air, rather than see some arts in museum, brings a strong sense of camaraderie, which helps the children to have healthy relationships with others.

From the foregoing, taking sport activities have more advantages than visiting some art museum or enjoying music, which has much more to offer than simply getting “a rest”, so I think government should spent money on recreational facilities such as swimming pools and playground.

Although you are improving, you are not yet able to compose a clearly understandable essay Zhuhaodongtoefl. Keep reading and writing. I’m sure you will very soon make that necessary break-through.

Kitos. 7/10