please rate my essay... thank you very much

you have enough money to purchase either a house or a business. which would you choose to buy?

It goes without saying that people have various options and as you know, the best option can possibly gain by thinking about all of suggestions and considering advantages and disadvantages of them. From my point of view, I would choose to buy a business because of some identifiable reasons that I mention below.

First and foremost, certainly by having a good business we can get other things as house, machine, and so on. In other words, a good business can purchase a brilliant future for us. Whereas by buying a house, you have only a house not anything. Obviously, you need money for providing your essential requirements, thus you need definitely a business with reasonable payment. Nevertheless, by having a valuable business instead of having a house your future will be bright; additionally, day by day you can get more and more money to spend on things which you want.

Second, there is no denying the fact that having relaxation and being calm helps us do better. Obviously, a successful business give me a secure feeling about my future; on the contrary, by having a big house I have stress about my future job and getting money for providing my daily requirements.

From what has been mentioned above, we may draw a conclusion that a business can possibly provide better future conditions rather than a house. Actually, by a logical and rational plan we can be best in our business and enjoy doing it, in this way our future seems beautiful and lovely.

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a history class

you have enough money to purchase either a house or a business. which would you choose to buy?

It goes without saying that people have various options WHEN HAVING TO MAKE A DECISION(.) and as you know, The best option THAT can BE possibly gainED IS by thinking about all of THE suggestions and considering advantages and disadvantages of them. From my point of view, I would choose to buy a business because of some identifiable reasons that I mention below.

First and foremost, certainly by having a good business we can get TO BUY other things SUCH as AN house, machineS, and so on. In other words, a good business can /purchase/PROVIDE/a brilliant future for us. Whereas by buying a house, you have only a house(.) not anything. Obviously, you need money for providing your essential requirements, thus you need definitely NEED a business with reasonable paymentINCOME. Nevertheless, by having a valuable business instead of having a house your future will be bright; additionally, day by day you can get more and more money to spend on things which you want.

Second, there is no denying the fact that having relaxation and being calm helps us do better. Obviously, a successful business WILL give me a secure feeling about my future; on the contrary, by having a big house I have stress about my future job and getting money for providing ME my daily requirements.

From what has been mentioned above, we may draw a conclusion that a business can possibly provide better future conditions rather than a house. Actually, by a logical and rational plan we can be best in our business and enjoy doing it, in this way our future seems beautiful and lovely.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Not very good at all Parisa. You concentrated on only the success of the business and it satisfying your needs. What about a comparison … should the business fail, and the prospects for your employees. Houses invariably appreciate in value, whilst businesses often fail.

Kitos. 7.5/10[/s]