Please, please, kitos my IELTS exam is after only 4 days, I hope you being patien

[color=darkblue]Please, please, kitos my IELTS exam is after only 4 days, I hope you being patient with me and do not get fed up.
I will no longer bother you, just today.

As mass communication and transport continue to grow, societies are becoming more and more alike leading to a phenomenon known as globalisation. some people fear that globalisation will inevitably lead to the total loss of cultural identity.

Life nowadays has become more independent, technology came with many drawbacks beside it‘s benefits, people are turned to be more isolated from others, and relationships between relatives became weaker, many traditional habits are starting to disappear, how and why all these changes have taken place?

Absolutely, people are affected by technology, and it‘s rapid spread, for instance, in these days the majority of us prefer to communicate with their mates by the Internet or other sedentary pursuits, which are easier to us and do not need efforts. rather than visit him or her at his home. people became lazy to a far extend, they nearly depend on automatic devices instead of using their manual capacities.

Unfortunately, we have become out of control of this technology, for example, telecommunication work also has been speared widely in many countries worldwide, in which people set in their homes and start implementing their tasks from the home instead of coming to the work office. of course this service has many serious problems, only the minority of us know them, for instance, obesity disease is happened due to satiety and laziness and never trying to make an effort.

When it comes to the transport facilities, we see that airplanes have been developed overwhelmingly, people can travel easier and reach their furthest destinations only in few hours, while in the past years these airplanes were not existed. however all these means have transformed our thoughts and even our behavior, we are no longer seek for our cultural habits, and tend to forget our customs.

To sum up, I think we should enhance our relationships with other people and perceive our traditions and save them from been disappeared.

TOEFL listening lectures: What is the professor’s opinion of Ragwort?

[color=darkblue]Please, please, kitos my IELTS exam is after only 4 days, I hope you being patient with me and do not get fed up.
I will no longer bother you, just today.

As mass communication and transport continue to grow, societies are becoming more and more alike leading to a phenomenon known as globalisation. Some people fear that globalisation will inevitably lead to the total loss of cultural identity.

Life nowadays has become more independent, technology came with many drawbacks beside its benefits(.) People are turnING to beING more isolated from others, and relationships between relatives becOme weaker(.) Many traditional habits are starting to disappear, how and why HAVE all these changes have taken place?

Absolutely, people are BEING affected by technology and its rapid spread(.) For instance, in these days the majority of us prefer to communicate with their mates by the Internet or other sedentary pursuits, which are easier to us and do not need efforts(,) rather than visit him or her at his home. People HABE becOme lazy to a GREATER EXTENT(.) They nearly depend on automatic devices instead of using their manual capacities.

Unfortunately, we have become out of control of this technology(.) For example, telecommunication work also has SPREAD widely in many countries worldwide, in which people sIt in their homes and start implementing their tasks from the home instead of coming to the work office. Of course this service has many serious problems, only the minority of us know them, for instance, obesity disease HAS happened due to satiety and laziness(,) and never trying to make an effort.

When it comes to the transport facilities, we see that airOplanes have been developed overwhelmingly(.) People can travel easier and reach their furthest destinations only in few hours, while in the past years these airOplanes HAD not existed. However all these means have transformed our thoughts and even our behavior(.) We are no longer seek for our cultural habits, and tend to forget our customs.

To sum up, I think we should enhance our relationships with other people, and perceive our traditions and save them from disappearING.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Kitos. 8/10