Please include the items we might have overlooked.

1. The couple have two sons. One looks like the father and the other one looks like the mom. So the couple have one son that look like each of them both.
  2. The couple have two sons. One looks like the father and the other one looks like the mom. Each of the parent have one son that look like both of them.
  3. Please include anything equipments that we might have overlooked on the list.
  4. The schedule should be ready by Monday. If there is any changes in whichever driver’s schedule, the driver will be notified before his/her next shift.

Are the above sentences correct? Please advise.

1. The couple have two sons. One looks like the father and the other one looks like the mom.
  2. The couple have two sons. One looks like the father and the other one looks like the mom.
  3. Please include any equipment that we might have overlooked on the list.
  4. The schedule should be ready by Monday. If there is any change in a driver’s schedule, the driver will be notified before his/her next shift.

In case it really matters for thte author, I wonder if you could say, “Actually, each of the parents has a child resembling him or her in looks.”

[quote=“Beeesneees”]

I couldn’t get the words in bold.

“… include anything equipment that we might have overlooked …”

There’s no need to begin with ‘actually’ unless the previous context calls for it. If it isn’t needed, then it sounds stilted.

I would use
Each parent has a child…

I copied and pasted and missed it. Now edited.