please help me with my essay, thanks

do you agree or disagree with the following statement? is is more important for a government to spend money on young children’s education than on university education

it is commonly accepted that both young children’s education and university education are considered of great importance in our people’s lives. Although some people may think young children’s education is more essential than university education, I believe both of them are indespensible, because when we are young, we have to attend kindergarten and elementary school where we receive education, and similiar when we old enough most of us will attend university to get college education.

There is no doubt to say that young childre’s education consider of great significant to those parents who have to rise young children, most of them believe young education is benefit their young children a lot. My uncle Sam has a 5 year old child, my uncle have to send his child to kindergarten everyday, except Sunday. in his opinion, education in kindergarten can let his child study something about the world and learn how to communicate with others, and these konwledge will have a good impact on child’s development.

Also, university education is irresistible for most of us. In general, when we get old enough, we will attend universities where we can learn some thing we like and meet some people from different background, these will help us acquire some new experience. Take myself for example, before I went into college, everything I familiar with was so superficial that I cann’t get into it, and people around me seldom of them can solve my problems or even understand my problems, however after I entered my college, I can get konwledge from library and my professior, library gives me many choose to take, and professior can help me solve my problems, even my classmates can help me with my problems. that’s why I suggest university education is important.

It should be admitted that both of young children’s education and university education equally play an significant role in people’s live, so we cann’t identify which is more important than another just by what we need

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a life sciences class (4)

it is commonly accepted that both young children’s education and university education are considered of great importance in our people’s lives. Although some people may think young children’s education is more essential than university education, I believe both of them are indespensible,[CUT] because when we are young, we have to attend kindergarten and elementary school where we receive education, and similiar when we old enough most of us will attend university to get college education. [CUT].

There is no doubt to say that young childreN’s education IS considerED of great significanCEt to BY those parents who have to rAIse young children, most of them believe THAT young education is benefitIAL their young children a lot. My uncle Sam has a 5 year old child, my uncle have to send his child to kindergarten everyday, except Sunday. in his opinion, education in kindergarten can let his child study something about the world and learn how to communicate with others, and these konwledge will have a good impact on child’s development.

Also, university education is irresistible for most of us. In general, when we get old enough, we will attend universities where we can learn some thing we like and meet some people from different background, these will help us acquire some new experience. Take myself for example, before I went into college, everything I WAS familiar with was so superficial that I COULDN’Tcann’t get into it, and VERY FEW people around me seldom of them cOULDan solve my problems or even understand my problems, however after I entered my college, I can gOt konwledge from library and my professiorS, library gAves me many choICESose to EXPLORE take, and professior can helpED me solve my problems, even my classmates can helpED me with my problems. that’s why I suggest university education is important.

It should be admitted that both of young children’s education and university education equally play an significant role in people’s liveS, so we cann’t identify which is more important than another just by what we need

I have repeatedly noticed that your CAN’T spelling is wrong. Also you have to work really hard at reading. Read a passage, write it down , this excercise might help your writing skills. Goodluck!