Please help me to summary this passage!

This is the passage which wants to be summarized

REGIONAL AND SOCIAL VARITIES

The fact that people who speak the same language often do not speak the same way is obvious to us all .,but how many of us can identify different language ?as an example, let consider regional and social varieties of language.

People from different region within an area that shares a common language have different accents, and they often use different vocabulary and slang. These differences are known as regional varieties because they are based solely on geography distinctions, furthermore, since people expect regional variations within a country, this language usually does not lead to social discrimination.

While languages vary from area to area, there are different varieties to be found within one area as well. Consider, for example, two people from Boston. one of them says, “I don’t have any money,” and the second one says," I ain’t got no money." these ate varieties of the same language, but they are not based on geography. They are sometime caused by differences in social class and degree of education; as a result ,they are known as social varieties, unlike speakers of regional varieties, speakers of social dialects often suffer from social discrimination.

Regional and social varieties exist in almost every major language, and they are only two of the almost unlimited forms which a language can have.

//** I summarized this passage… Please read my summary and give me suggestions to improve my summary.**//

REGIONAL AND SOCIAL VARITIES

The fact that people who speak the same language often do not speak the same way is clear to us all .let consider regional and social varieties of language as an example.

Regional varieties are the differences between people speaking from one region to other within a country. The differences are in accents, vocabulary and slang. And this based on geographical distinctions and does not lead to social discrimination

On the other hand, Social varieties are the varieties of same language not based on geography but caused by differences in social class and degree of education. Speakers of social dialects often suffer from social discrimination, unlike speakers of regional

Finally, regional and social varieties in most major language, and they are only two of the almost unlimited forms which a language can have.

Hi Genius,

What I suggest is the following. Read the original article several times aloud. Once you remember all the main ideas of the text you should write them down in keywords. For example:

• differences in spoken language
  • regional (dialects) and social
  • language determines the social class of the speaker

Then you can use your keywords and create a summary. Use your own words. Write as you would tell the contents of the article to a friend of yours. Make short sentences. Each sentence should contain a main point/fact.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A highway bridge[YSaerTTEW443543]