please help me check my essay (time should never be wasted.)

Time is the most important thing that everyone should worth it. There are 24 hours per day that we can spend. Some people may think we have a lot of time to do many things within one day, but some may think that they want more time. However, all of us basically have equal time to spend ,which depends on us who choose to spend wisely.So, There are many reasons why time is important.
First of all, time never waits for us. We cannot turn back the clock to redo anything. For example, when I studied in the secondary school , I was so lazy to study for my exams. After the exams , I told myself that if I had enough time, I would have done it better scores. Thus, regretting comes afterwards when people realized they should have done something in the past.
Moreover, time is important because we can’t turn back time to re correct our mistakes. For my personal experience, when I was in the university , I would like to be an exchange student at Hawaii University. I studied so hard to pass the requirement of high GPA. After preparing myself to study abroad, it turned out that my parents told me that I should study oversea for my master degree. Now, I just graduated my bachelor degree and just started working. While i am writing this essay for my Master Degree in Thailand and helping my family business. Hence, I can’t go to study abroad anymore because of many reasons. I always thought that I should fight for myself in order to study in the USA. Thus, time is significant to do things that you want right away before regretting it later.
Finally, time is important because we can’t turn back the clock and time never wait for us. Thus, people should spend their time wisely before it is too late to achieve anything.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a student and her coach

Hi, I think your writing is pretty good. This essay was going quite nicely until your second body paragraph. This was pretty confusing to me - see my notes below. Maybe the term “exchange student” was the problem - I think of an exchange student as someone who studies in another country for a year of high school, or perhaps an extra year of high school, but this does not seem to be what you are talking about. Apart from this issue, you have a few grammatical errors and word usage errors as well. Still, you do have some good sentences and I get the feeling you have pretty good control of English. Overall, I would rate this a 3.5 out of 5.

Thank you so much for your reply. I have some more questions about improving my writing skill. Please give me some more suggestions.

Thank you so much for your advise in advance

Mai