Please help me check it and some are not really good English sentences, give me your recommendation

1. Sick note. (n: bệnh lý)
  • Doctor feel under pressure when they write a sick note for patients. They don’t want to tell exactly what disease of patients is.
  • I swear that I didn’t read anything from sick note when I back home, sometimes get rid of it, just keep prescription.
  1. Suffer from. (v: chịu đựng).
  • Before the examination, all of my students suffer from stresses and some of them run out of energy.
  • This guy grows up and suffers from various culture, so he has a diverse background.
  • Everyone is born with the same characteristic and almost their character would be formulated by the everyday living environments and conditions where they are suffered from.
  1. Swell up.
  • When I was a little, I don’t remember exactly when it was, perhaps six, I tried to ride a bike and suddenly fell down, my ankle was hurt and swollen up.
  • Once I was attacked by a pack of bees and my hand swollen up because of covering my face.
  1. Queasy.
  • Thinking of getting on a bus make her feel queasy
  • When women are in the first two months of pregnancy, they usually feel queasy after eating foods.
  • I feel queasy after listening what you talk (I adamantly oppose what you talk).
  1. Throw up (v: vomit)
  • After a long journey on the bus, she gets out off and vomits all things she just ate this morning.
  • When you catch the flu, maybe you get sick of eating, usually feel queasy and can vomit at any second.
  1. Wound. (v: injure)
  • Easy to cure physical wounds but then really hard to cover mental wounds.
  • He has deep wounds on his back and shoulder because of covering his young sister from broken flying glasses.
  • The broken relationship between her boyfriend and her gets her mad, she tries to wound herself by sharp knife but luckily, neighbors timely take her into the emergency room.
  1. Blister, bruise.
  • She fell down in the bathroom and her leg had a big purple bruise. After cooking, she got blisters on her hand because of boiling water.
  1. Diarrhea.
  • A range of symptoms including diarrhea and vomiting show that maybe you ate something so odd or you didn’t stay healthy.
  1. Digest. Digestion. (v: tiêu hóa)
  • Her flexible head allows her to digest a great amount of information at once.
  • A person who digest and solve a problem quickly to be considered a high IQ person.
  1. Drip (v: nhỏ giọt)
  • Memorable memories we cannot forget this. My old house, it has hundreds of tiny holes on the roof and every rainy season, I had to cover floor from the drip of the rain from the roof through these holes.
  • She drips information into my ears to boost my curiosity.
2 Likes

Hi, here are my suggestions:

2 Likes