Please Help me again

“Money cannot buy happiness” it is often claimed. But with money you can buy most of thing that are nercessary for happiness: good food, accommodation, entertainment, travel, … No wonder most people want to make as much money as possible. Agree or disagree?

Money is something which easy comes easy goes. It’s cannot be denied that money play an important part of life and with a wealthy budget we can achieve a better life. However, I strongly believed that money cannot buy happiness.

First, opponents argued that to be a moneyed man is always better than a beggar. Hardly can people live well without money, which provides us a wealthy appearance with expensive cars, dream houses, and high standard of living. Hence, lacking of money is a culprit to increase criminal act such as thievery, robbery, and burglary . Because of living in a fast changing-world, gaining as much money as possible is the best way to people reach happiness, which includes: good food, accommodation, entertainment, travel, quality life and so on.

On the contrary, my belief is that there are many things that is more important than money. Happiness is invisible things that people cannot see or touch, we can only feel it in our mind. Facts have proved that so obsessed with earning money are people that we can make light or absolutely forget the great values of life, for instance, family relationship, good friends and way to enjoy life and how to receive cares from people living around, which is also called happiness and seldom can exchange by money. No sooner people have known the adversely affects of money on their life than they start to think seriously and research some special things that they lost. Another drawback of to be too much addicted to money is not only completely control people to break the law, as a result of the rate of criminal acts are increased but also is responsible for an increase of gap between the rich and poor. The rich man looked down on the beggar who is suffered unfair treatments.

To conclude, I undoubtedly believed that life have things not valuable in money which is very dangerous. To keep one’s own self from being addicted to money that is also conducive to a better life.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two university students who met on campus

Money is something which comes easy goes EASY. It’s cannot be denied that money playS an important part IN life and with a wealthy budget we can achieve a better life. However, I strongly believe that money cannot buy happiness.

First, opponents argued that to be a WEALTHY man is always better than a beggar. Hardly can people live well without money, which provides us a wealthy appearance with expensive cars, dream houses, and high standard of living. Hence, lacking of money is a culprit to increase criminal act such as thievery, robbery, and burglary . Because of living in a fast changing-world, gaining as much money as possible is the best way FoR people reach happiness, which includes: good food, accommodation, entertainment, travel, quality life and so on.

On the contrary, my belief is that there are many things that ARE more important than money. Happiness is AN EMOTION that people cannot see or touch, we can only feel it in our mind. Facts have proved that SOME PEOPLE ARE so obsessed with earning money are people that THEY we can make light or absolutely forget the great values of life, for instance, family relationship, good friends and way to enjoy life and how to receive cares from people living around, which is also called happiness and CAN BE seldom can exchange by money. No sooner people COME TO know the adverse affects of money on their life thaT they start to think seriously and research some special things that they lost. Another drawback of to be too much addicted to money is not only completely control people to break the law, as a result of the rate of criminal acts are increased but also is responsible for an increase of gap between the rich and poor. The rich man lookS down on the beggar who sufferS unfair treatments.

To conclude, I undoubtedly BELIEF that life have things not valuable in money which is very dangerous. To keep one’s own self from being addicted to money that is also conducive to a better life.

hIEI pHAM, You have to work hard. I had a hard time checking your essay. You have to work on grammar and sentence structure. You have to read as much as possible, atleast 3-4 pages a day. Goodluck!:slight_smile:

thank you so much ^^! absolutely I have to work hard… Every day I try to read and write as much as possible.
Regard! see U next time ^^