Please forgive us for what our president is!

Today, after a web-surfing, I saw this article on Yahoo! headlines, I want to apologize as an Iranian, for what he is, don’t take it so hard, we know him as a jerk, TOO!

[i]TEHRAN, Iran – Iran’s hard-line President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Saturday called the official version of the Sept. 11 attacks a “big lie” used by the U.S. as an excuse for the war on terror, state media reported.

Ahmadinejad’s comments, made during an address to Intelligence Ministry staff, come amid escalating tensions between the West and Tehran over its disputed nuclear program. They show that Iran has no intention of toning itself down even with tighter sanctions looming because of its refusal to halt uranium enrichment.

“September 11 was a big lie and a pretext for the war on terror and a prelude to invading Afghanistan,” Ahmadinejad was quoted as saying by state TV. He called the attacks a “complicated intelligence scenario and act.”

The Iranian president has questioned the official U.S. version of the Sept. 11 attacks before, but this is the first time he ventured to label it a “big lie.”

In 2007, New York officials rejected Ahmadinejad’s request to visit the World Trade Center site while he was in the city for a U.N. meeting. The president also sparked an uproar when he said during a lecture in New York that the causes and conditions that led to the attacks, as well as who orchestrated them, still need to be examined.

At the time, he also told Iranian state TV the attacks were “a result of mismanaging and inhumane managing of the world by the U.S,” and that Washington was using Sept. 11 as an excuse to attack others.

He has also questioned the Sept. 11 death toll of around 3,000, claiming the Americans never published the victims’ names.

On the 2007 anniversary of the attacks, the names of 2,750 victims killed in New York were read aloud at a memorial ceremony.
[/i]

This man is deluded. He has also said that the Nazi genocide never happened, even though there are still people alive today who witnessed it. He also said that Iran has no homosexuals.

Mixi - we talked about Ahmedinajad before and I told you IMO he was CIA and was one of the students involved in the hostage crisis which brought down President Jimmy Carter I also posted this link I was researching.

breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5185

But at the time you said for obvious reasons you couldn’t discuss it here.

I find this very strange???

Did someone ring you today and say it was OK to discuss him and Iran again???

It doesn’t seem to add up??

IMO ADJ is a Western puppet whose main purpose is to make provocative statements
raise tension and help maintain the profits of the Carlisle group while making Israel appear threatened.

I also think the middle class Iranians know this also which is why they are still protesting about the fraudulent elections.

AL

Hi Jaime,
The only reason I posted it here is that when I read his words I felt that they are really shameful for me and my people Jim and maybe at the moment I was kinda out of my mind, but for that time Jim, you asked me to do that when they were capturing many people and sending them to the prisons, it was in the middle of tension, come on man! we are not living in a country with having free speech rights! and also, to be honest, I didn’t know well and your intentions to ask me to do that, don’t be sad at me or don’t ask why please, they are warning people everyday that we are checking you!
But despite of all these things, I am not agreeing with this word that he is a puppet for western governments, actually there are many comments on his performance, but personally never heard a word like this before.

Mixmixi

Never the less - based on the contradictions can you not see how someone might argue;

Its ok for you to say he is a bad guy.

But its not ok for you to say he is a puppet of the west.

Do you think he is a Puppet of the west Mixi Y or N?

For sure not! I thought you meant that by saying “IMO ADJ is a Western puppet whose main purpose …”, LOL. Sorry my bad!

Mixmixi

For the first time someone came to ask about the truth. 11 sept was “perfectly” planned by US government in order launch a new war. After the attacks the world media has made an autentic brainwash in every mind. Only a close mind can’t see that 11 sept was orcherstrated by US intelligence Agence.
Thank you Ahmadinejad.