Please correct my paragraphs, the first sentences are topic sentences (question: how will your course contribute to your career?

The master of education course will be beneficial to my future career by providing me techniques and methodologies such as TESOL and LOTE used to teach language in different classes; thereby helping the students to use English as a tool to develop their careers. Currently, English teaching programs and teaching methods with ethnic students still equate those used for, resulting in ineffective learning. 100% of ethnic students at my school do not choose to pursue English for their career goals because they find it difficult to study in both English and Kinh language. This course also helps me examine the principles and resources used in foreign language teaching, and develop skills in planning, implementing and evaluating my lessons.

One of my missions is to help ethnic minority students access educational technology. Concepts like online courses, software applications and the Internet remain foreign to ethnic students. Therefore, Learning English is an effective way to help them acquire critical tools like these to serve their future careers. This master’s degree course will help me use modern technology and multimedia materials to support me in innovating English teaching and implementing career-oriented tasks for students.

2 Likes

Hi, here are my suggestions:

2 Likes

Hi Sun_Rise!
You did a great job with this initial post. Here are some of our suggestions. Great job!
-Atlanta English Institute

3 Likes