Please chheck my essay! It's my first essay. Thank you!

Teamwork vs. working independently
Some people prefer to work in teamwork, when others prefer to work independently. On my opinion to work in teamwork has a lot of advantages and below I will write why I’m thinking in such way.
First, working in a team gives a person an opportunity to work with lots of people of different characters, nations, world view, and knowledge. Thus, from each one you are learning something new and in future this knowledge you can use. Besides in a team work if don’t understand something or want to learn more, you can answer such kind of questions from one of team members.
Second, working in a team formalizes your own character. For example one of the workers works better than you (give reports before required time, speaks in English better than you, have leadership skills), you would like to be better than him and began to work on yourself more strongly.
In conclusion, working in a team definitely the best way to work.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a student and a registration clerk during registration week

Hi, your essay is not too bad. You have the right structure, but everything is too short and simple - your introduction, body paragraphs, and conclusion all need to be developed more. Your grammar is pretty good, but your vocabulary is very basic and your sentence structure is too simple. Your writing sounds pretty natural though, with just a couple odd sounding phrases. Overall, I would rate this a 2.5 out of 5, mainly because it is so short.

Thank you very much for your help and for your corrections. Nex time hope I will write essay much more better!