Please check my writing, it's a long time I write again.

Topic: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Attending a live performance (for example, a play, concert, or sporting event) is more enjoyable than watching the same event on television. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Today, entertainment factory is developing incredible. There are many kind of entertainment such as play, music, film, reality shows, sport event and so on. These shows and concerts are operated every day. Many people believe attending a live performance is more enjoyable and impressive than watching it on television. However, I have different thinking, I believe watching one in television is as enjoyable as in live performance.
Firstly, television gives us clearly and high solution vision of a performance. Technology is developing quickly each day. Big technology companies like Sony, Samsung, LG and so on, they release a new TV generation with new technology every month. For example, UHD television or Ultra curse TV with a big size 40 inches or 50 inches which brings the honest, lively and vivid images, therefore we also enjoy a performance with the best imaging quality. I think it is better than we see it in a live concert which often organized in a vast space.
Secondly, when the performance place is far away from our house, it will not only cost a lot of money to get there, but also for ticket. For instance, the cost that we have to drive 300 km or have to catch flight to other country to enjoy the show definitely more expensive than stay at home and watch it.
Finally, in the chaotic condition nowadays when IS and terrorist organization often attack to crowded, affluence is very dangerous. In the news, many eastern country like Turkey, France, London and some other country such as Asia and also USA was bombed in a few months. Then, I believe stay at home to enjoy the performance is safer for our life.
In conclude, although a live performance maybe very incredible and amazing, I think enjoy it at home with television is more interested because of our safety, money saving and higher technology today.

Please help everyone to make the most of this forum and its resources by giving your threads meaningful and relevant subject lines which relate to the subject. Thank you.

Also, this is not the correct forum for this post.