Please check my Toefl Essay.

Many teachers assign homework to students every day. Do you think that daily HW is necessary for students? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

I think that teachers must assign homework to students every day. Writing daily homework makes me more concentrated, contributes to my experience in studying, and makes me accustomed with the process of studying.		
Whereas in my ex school I used to have two or three homework a week, now in my new school I have daily homework. It was difficult for me to get accustomed with the more studying I had. However, in four months the homework was not a difficulty for me anymore.
In addition, the studying gets easier and easier for me with a couple of hours a day spent in writing my homework and I do not get tired. The more practice in studying I make, the better I get. For example, at fifth grade I needed at least 3 hours to write my homework, but now I need just one hour.	
Finally, with every daily homework I have the more concentrated I get. For instance, when I used to have three homework a week, I had the habit to watch TV or to talk on the phone while I was studying. However, now I do not have a lot of time to spend in studying so I must be concentrated in what I do.	
As seen above, daily homework benefits me in numerous ways. For this reason, I think that daily homework is necessary for students.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between a bookstore sales clerk and a student

Hi, I think your writing is pretty good. I would like a bit longer introduction though. In fact, your whole essay is a little too short - expanding everything a bit would help your score. Your grammar is ok, but you have some poor word choices and your vocabulary is somewhat basic. Overall, I would rate this a 3.5 out of 5.

Thanks a lot for the correction.