please check my story

I highly recommend Shukur Mukhtarov as a candidate for your study programme. I highly recommend Shukur as a candidate for your study program in China. I have been Shukur’s Economics teacher at National Aviation Academy for the past two years and got to know him very well.
He majored on the field of Economy and Law at the academy, which is very important and on demand subject field for Azerbaijan. That’s why, I think it will be very useful to have related education abroad, which will make him more qualified professional on field. His remarkable problem solution, skills will be very useful in his studies and can help him to go though all difficulties shortly. I believe this chance can make radical changes in his life, as to study abroad is an incredible experience to get advanced education, comprehensive academic skills on the subject field, to know new cultures, to meet with new people and rediscover yourself with the knowledge acquired in China, he will become a very resourceful cadre for Azerbaijan and contribute to the development. Shukur is a trustworthy individual and will become an excellent professional in his future work. I believe he can make a valuable contribution to his people and country, taking into account his rich personality. That’s why, I strongly recommend to consider his candidacy for this program.