please check my presentation

[color=red]I hope help me to correct my mistakes
please check my presentation

smile
Today I want to talk about the language which does not need to translate, is the most beautiful thing in the world, and a weapon of life and mind,
even is the key to the hearts, does not cost anything, does not take more than a trice, but its impact penetrates the hearts. And breaks barriers with human beings,
A smile has the power to make other people feel good about themselves. It’s heart-warming and has the power to cheer up others instantly
A smile is the universal welcome.
A smile is an inexpensive way to change your looks.
A smile costs nothing but gives much
Always remember to be happy because you never know who’s falling in love with your smile.
Life is like a mirror, we get the best results when we smile at it.
The shortest distance between two people is a smile
If you don’t start out the day with a smile, it’s not too late to start practicing for tomorrow.
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword
Peace begins with a smile
A smile is a powerful weapon; you can even break ice with it
A smile is something you can’t give away; it always comes back to you
A smile is a sign of trust
A smile is a sign of joy and hope
Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.

smile expresses many meanings
Joy and happiness – self-confidence - love and affection
Conclusion
In short, a smile international language, is the same in Japan, India, Middle East, Europe, and America so we don’t need dictionary to translate

Hi, not too many mistakes to find in this passage. Very nice! If is prose, make sure to put periods after all of your sentences.