Please Check my letter which write to bank

Dear Teacher

Please check my below letter which I write to Bank Manager and give me some suggestion about this matter.

Thanking you,

Regards
Dhara

-------------------- Start Letter --------------------
Dear Sir,

This is to inform you that we have C.C. A/cxxxxxxx with your branch. We have used c.c. limit during the period from 01/10/2009 to 31/03/2010. But during this period you have wrongly debited bank interest @11.75 % into my account. As per our agreement with you such rate is @8% which also mention it your sanction letter dt.

We request you to kindly look into the matter and to credit the difference rate amount for the period of to into my account with next 7 days.

Kindly action in the above matter will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you
------------------------ End of Letter ------------

Hi…Dhara…you are using the prepositions very sparingly…

now here are some suggestions:

Dear Sir,
[color=blue]
As you are aware, we have C.C. A/cxxxxxxx with your branch. We have used c.c. limit during the period from 01/10/2009 to 31/03/2010. But during this period you have wrongly debited bank interest @11.75 % [color=blue]from my account. As per our agreement the rate is @8% which [color=blue]is mentioned[color=blue]ed in your sanction letter dt… /…/ …

We request you to kindly look into the matter and credit [color=blue]back into my account the difference [color=blue]of amount between the interest rates for the above mentioned period within the next 7 days.

[color=blue]Your prompt action in this matter will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you