PLEASE CHECK MY GRAMMAR...

Hello, I’m PinkAngel. I’m from Indonesia.
Please check and correct my grammar and wording.
I have a friend, her name is Karen. I have been friend with her for 5 years. Oneday, I invited her to go to the mall, and I wanted to buy a book. But, she refused with an angry expression. I was confused why she was angry with me, it was unusual. I efforted to investigate about that. Finally, I knew that my friend, names “X” was against another me and Karen. The story is very long. Finally, I be friend with Karen again.

I’m sorry if my grammar and wording is wrong<<

Hi Pink Angel!

I would write it this way:

I have a friend, her name is Karen. We have been friends for five years. One day I invited her to go to the mall, I wanted to buy a book. But she refused, and her face was angry. I was confused why she was angry with me, it was unusual. I tried to find out more about that. Finally I got to know that my friend named X had been against me and Karen (though I wouldn’t call X my friend). The story is very long. But in the end, Karen and I are friends again!

Hope this helps! But I’m not a native speaker, that’s why mistakes are still possible

Thank’s, Sidle Jinks !

The right expression is: I’m not good at English, not in. But why don’t you say: I’m getting better at English? – it sounds more positive :).

I love animal. I love almost kinds of dog. I like tame dog. I don’t like the vicious dog[color=blue](CAN I SAY THE VICIOUS ONE?). I want to raise dogs.
But, there is a problem. My mother doesn’t like pets[color=blue].(WHICH ONE IS CORRECT: PETS OR PET?). It is because it will make our house[color=blue](WHICH ONE IS CORRECT:HOUSE OR HOME?) dirty.
My mother only want to raise fishes.Because it will not make our house dirty. But, I don’t like fish very much.
I want to have a dog… :slight_smile: