Please check my essay that is about pets should be treated like a family member..

Pets should be treated like a family members. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

Living with pets can be a good idea. If people have responsibility about pets, they can live with them. In fact, these pets can be part of the family. Therefore people are treated them like family members. I agree that pets should be treated like family members. Because they have emotion like humans such as feeling something. Also they are obedient and sometimes people do not find a friend around them so they can get rid of their lonely with their pets.

First of all, all pets have emotions like humans. They can feel lot of things. For instance, dogs are very sensational pets. When people are angry, they can feel that and they want to do something for their owner. Also people usually take their pets when they were very young. Therefore pets suppose that their owners are their parents. They always follow them like a baby. When they do not see their owners, they are anxious. Because their owners are their family. For these reason pets should be treated like a family members.

Moreover pets are very obedient. They always obey their owners because they assume that their owner are their parents. They act like a family member and sometimes they anticipate love like little babies. For this reason people show their love to them.

Last but not least some times people feel alone. they can’t find a friend for talking something. But pets can help for them like a family member. Some people do not have family and friends. Life is very difficult like these people because they can’t share their emotions and ideas. In this situation, pets help to them. People can share something to pets and pets can help to people for living. So pets should be treated like family members.

Pets can be important people’s life. In my opinion people should treated them like family members. Because they have emotion like human and they obey to their owner like children also they help people when people feel alone.

TOEFL listening discussions: How many chemicals are required for the girl’s experiment?

and what do you think about my essay? How many point can I take with this essay?