Please check my essay. Many many thanks, waiting for your kind reply.

Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Others think that it is always better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer? Use specific reason to develop your essay.

Education is the most essential part of our life. Everybody is trying to get the effective and best knowledge through the simplest and easy way. Some prefer to learn with themselves while others always need for a teacher to describe the subject clearly. Every individual hold various opinion regarding it. However, in my view, for the better understanding of a particular subject, a good teacher has a significance importance. I will enumerate some points for supporting my claim.

First, teachers bring with them the varied and useful background knowledge. The teachers have been trained to teach the students in the simplest, easiest and most accurate way. They are experienced and have several years teaching experience. They know better that how to deal with those students who have problem in learning some topic effectively. For instance, some students learn better by searching about the subject and others to write about it while some may learn well by discussing a topic among the groups. So teacher could be the best guider to learn more efficiently.

Secondly, teacher keeps the attention of students towards their studies. During the studies, students mind is sometimes scattered in other things or their mind is not fully centered in the subject. Teacher’s lectures prevent the students to distract their mind and focus from the actual topic. Furthermore, teacher creates interest among the students which will agitate the student for striving hard in order to gain more knowledge and broaden their horizons of understanding.

In addition, books only provide the limited knowledge about a topic while teacher can provide extra material, and can speak about his or her own experience as well as draw the students’ attention towards their mistakes. The teacher will help them evaluating to which part of the topic is essential and need more concentration. Teacher could foster ones brain with best knowledge through the extra examples apart from the book.

Keeping into account all important factors, one can reach to a conclusion easily that a teacher plays an important role to provide a quality of education and knowledge in an easy and effective way.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation between two university students (2)

Education is the most essential part of our life. Everybody is trying to get the effective and best knowledge through the simplest and easy way. Some prefer to learn BY themselves while others ARE always IN need for a teacher to describe the subject clearly. Every individual holdS DIFFERENT opinion regarding it. However, in my view, for the better understanding of a particular subject, a good teacher has a significance importance. I will enumerate some points for supporting my claim.

FirstLY, teachers bring with them the varied and useful background knowledge. The Teachers have been trained to teach the students in the simplest, easiest and most accurate way. They are experienced and have several years OF teaching experience. They know better ABOUT how to deal with those students who have problem in learning some topic effectively. For instance, some students learn better by searching about the subject and others to write about it while some may learn well by discussing a topic among the groups. So teacher could be the best guider to TEACH THEM more efficiently.

Secondly, teacher keeps the attention of students towards their studies. During the studies, students’ mind TENDS TO is sometimes scattered DIVERT in other things or their mind is not fully FOCUSED On the subject. Teacher’s lectures prevent the students to GET DISTRACTED distract their mind and focus AWAY from the actual topic. Furthermore, teacher creates interest among the students which will [color=red]agitate ENCOURAGE the student for striving hard in order to gain more knowledge and broaden their horizons of understanding.

In addition, books only provide the limited knowledge about a topic while teacher can provide extra material, and can speak about his or her own experience as well as draw the students’ attention towards their mistakes. Teacher GUIDES STUDENTS BY TELLING THEM will help them evaluating to which part of the topic is essential and needS more concentration. A Teacher cAN foster ones brain with best knowledge through the extra examples apart from the book.

Keeping into account all important factors, one can reach to a conclusion easily that a teacher plays an important role IN providING a quality of education and knowledge in an easy and effective way.

6/10 Improved from before. Keep reading. :slight_smile: Work Hard!

Education is the most essential part of our life. Everybody is trying to get the best knowledge through the simplest way. Some prefer to learn by themselves while others always need a teacher to describe the subject clearly. Every individual hold various opinions regarding it. However, in my view, for the better understanding of a particular subject, a good teacher has an importance role. I will enumerate some points for supporting my claim.

First, teachers bring with them the varied and useful background knowledge. They have been trained to teach students in the simplest, easiest and most accurate way. They are experienced and have several years of teaching experience. They know how to deal with those students who have problems in learning effectively. For instance, some students learn better by searching for the subject, others by writing while some may learn well by discussing the topic with groups. So teacher could be the best guider to help students learn more efficiently.

Secondly, teacher keeps the attention of students towards their studies. During the studies, students mind is sometimes distracted by other things or their mind doesn’t fully focus on the subject. Teacher’s lectures prevent students’ mind and focus being distracted from the actual topic. Furthermore, teacher creates interest among students which will encourage the student to strive hard in order to gain more knowledge and broaden their horizons.

In addition, books only provide the limited knowledge about a topic while teacher can provide extra materials, and can speak about his or her own experience as well as draw students’ attention towards their mistakes. The teacher will help students evaluate which part of the topic is essential and needs more concentration.

Keeping into account all important factors, one can reach to a conclusion easily that a teacher plays an important role to provide a good quality of education and knowledge in an easy and effective way.

I made some little changes.
hope that helps