Please check my essay: fast food and tradition food.....Thank you very much!

What are your opinions about the advantages and disadvantages of fast food and traditional food ?
Please check my essay. Thank you!
Today with the ongoing development of food technology, food prepared in many different forms. Many people eat fast food because of some advantages it offers, but many people still eat the traditional foods. According to my opinion, the fast food and traditional food has its advantages and disadvantages.
The advantages of traditional foods for humans. First, the traditional foods we use while still in its natural form has not been through chemical processing, oil, processing technology. This will help limit the adverse effects on health. Second, using traditional foods are generally cheaper than fast food. Due to fast food to go through many stages of processing and handling to its higher cost. Finally, using traditional foods will limit cause environmental pollution than fast food. Because traditional foods are usually processed and used in crude form, while the basic fast food is processed through many stages of processing can waste gas, waste water pollution into the environment.
The advantages of fast food in modern life. Even in the name of fast food is for us to see the clear advantages is the fast food use will save more time, more convenient. Especially in today’s modern life as very precious time for everyone. Besides, fast food is also useful to help many housewives cooking is not good, many boys do not know cooking. Finally, fast foods has also contributed to a richer source of food for people, help people have more choices in eating more.
In summary, traditional food or fast food has its advantages and disadvantages for certain people. It is important that we must know how to use the appropriate level to have a good health.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture on American social history

Today, with the ongoing development of food technology, food IS prepared in many different forms. Many people eat fast food because of THE advantages THEY OFFER, but many people still eat traditional foods. IN my opinion, BOTH fast food and traditional food HAVE advantages and disadvantages.

The advantages of traditional foods for humans.

First, the traditional foods we use, WHILST still in THEIR natural form, HAVE not been SUBJECT TO chemical processing, oil, AND VARIOUS OTHER processing TECHNOLOGIES. This will help limit the adverse effects on health.

Second, traditional food IS generally cheaper than fast food. FAST food NEEDS to go through many stages of processing WHICH ACCOUNTS FOR its higher cost.

Finally, using traditional foods will limit environmental pollution MORE EFECTIVELY than fast food because, traditional foods are usually processed and used in crude form, while the MORE basic fast food is processed through many stages THAT can waste gas, waste water AND RELEASE pollution into the environment.

The advantages of fast food in modern life.
THE PHRASE “fast food” IMPLIES the clear advantages THAT fast food will save more time, SIMPLY BY BEING more convenient, especially in today’s modern WORLD. Besides, fast food is also useful IN HELPING many housewives WHOSE cooking is not good.

Finally, fast foods HAVE also contributed to a richer source of food for people, BY PROVIDING people WITH GREATER choices.

In summary, traditional foods or fast foods; BOTH HAVE THEIR advantages and disadvantages for certain people. It is important that we must know how to use the appropriate level OF EACH to ENJOY good health.

It’s been a while since I corrected another persons work. Hope I haven’t made a hash of it.

Kitos.

Wow Kitosdad, welcome back! I have tried to do my best in correcting some essays and letters on the forums, but of course it is impossible to top the master!

Thank you very much! Kitosdad!
Wish you a happy day.

Luschen, you flatter me. (I love it !) You are too kind old friend. I am not, and never have, taught as a profession,much to my regret. I have simply tried, to the best of my ability, to help others who so desperately need the help that this great site provides. I have the utmost respect for folk like Bev and Alan, who both give of their time freely and without monetary reward.
Long may they, and this site, continue to prosper.

Kitos.

Hi Kitos how are you? It’s been a long time that I saw your any message on this forum. I wish you could come back on this forum, just to share something with us. You don’t need to check our essays though:)

Good morning AppleO. Thank you for the warm solicitations. I try to find time to keep in touch with the Forum members as often as I can.
It makes me sad to see so many missing names, but at the same time it makes me happy and proud that so very many people have moved on to universities and colleges around the world.
We must thank Luschen for the very hard work that he does. I know from personal experience just how difficult and frustrating it can be doing this work. I’m sure he has recognised a few “gems” amongst his flock of pupils. It will bring him great pleasure to see them flourish under his guidance, and bring a feeling of inner pride when they successfully do well in their exams. Sterling work Luschen. More power to your elbow.

Kitos.

Thanks Kitosdad. It is a lot of work, but like you said it is very rewarding and I think I learn something new every day.