please check and grate on essay! And let me know for any mistakes :) thanks!!

Topic- “When people succeed, it is because of hard work. Luck has nothing to do with success.”
Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above?
Use specific reasons and examples to explain your position.

Response-
“Witnessing the tremendous change in the scenario and paradigm shift nothing can be done by changing the face and depending on you luck but with facing the change and doing hard work to succeed”

I as a hard-working student will definitely go with the hard work. In this modern world with advancing technologies there is no time to lay back and depend on your luck to come and give you a pinch and say hey!! this is what i have got for you. Instead to succeed in life you need to move forward and search for your own options on how to achieve your goal and earn money. And of-course money is an important factor these days to live your life the way you want to and succeed, and to earn money you need to work hard. There are many people i have witnessed so far are successful in there life because of there hard work.

“Hard work is the key to success”, a motivational quote that have changed millions of life. Steve Jobs, the Director of Apple.inc have not completed his high school but was at this level of success that one would hardly dream of, this was all because of this hard work and knowledge which paid him off in-spite of not finishing with his school. Mr. Ambani, owner of relaince group and companies in India, he has the same case as of Steve Jobs. there are not just two of these entrepreneurs but there are several others like Bill Gates, Tata Birla, Vijay Malya and many more. So this is how one will succeed in his life if he works hard to achieve his goals using there physical and brain power.

Moreover, I know luck also plays an integral role in ones life but not as much as hard work does. What i believe is work hard and then put your fingers crossed and pray for luck, not just count on your luck to work without hard work. Now some people might confuse hard work with struggle, so to be clear its not necessarily struggling to achieve your goals its more of doing right things at right time with right decisions.

So, in conclusion I have just one thing to say “When people succeed, its their hard work”. luck plays a additional role though that will just add up to the chances of getting the thing done. Hence what i think is work hard, stay positive, be confident and you will soon start climbing up the ladder of success.