Please chech my essay

Thank you very much for checking my essay. That was very kind of you.I’’ ll send my new essay
There are diverse types of work in the world. The preference changes from person to person. Some people prefer to take a position in company, while I prefer to have my own business. I will support my opinion in the following essay.
First of all, a person who deals with private business has more free time than an employee of a company. In my opinion, the longest of free time depends on conditions of work. If you worker of a firm then you have to be at workplace every day at the same time except weekends.For example, in some companies worker have to be at work from nine 9 pm till 6 am . Sometimes employees do not have assignments but they cannot behavior on the other way because of requirements of company. That is why they spend most time at work. However, a person having own business has a chance to regulate her or his time. These kinds of people should go to work when they have some toil to do at office.Morever, if holders can control their occupation, then they will have enough rest time for spending other useful things such as learning language or playing sport.
Secondly, it allows person to get more profit than other one. As we know, person who runs her or his own business take the most parts of earning. That is why the amount of owner’s benefit is higher than salary of workforces. In addition, it is related on success of business. All successful steps of business are cause for a good condition of living. However, the success of company does not influence to salary members of staff.Thier salary does not change according benefits of company.
However, some people think that having own business very risky while I do not agree with them. Firstly, there are some percents of risk in every company and business. It means that the employees of a company have a risk of losing work too. However, if possessor of business take durable decisions, the risk of failing will be low. At the same time they may get more incomes which people do not have it by working for a company.
In conclusion, according to above reasons I strongly believe that It is better to have own business.

TOEFL listening discussions: Why does the young man have grapes for lunch?

Thank you very much for checking my essay. That was very kind of you.I’’ ll send my new essay// WHERE IS YOUR TOPIC TITLE?//
There are diverse types of work in the world. The preference changes from person to person. Some people prefer to take a position in A company, while I prefer to have my own business. I will support my opinion in the following essay.

First of all, a person who deals with private business has more free time than an employee of a company. In my opinion, the longest of free time depends on conditions AT work. If you ARE AN EMPLOYEE worker of a firm(,) then you have to be at YOUR workplace every day at the same time except weekends.
For example, in some companies workerS have to be at work from nine 9 pm till 6 am. Sometimes employees do not have assignments(,) but they cannot behavior on the other way because of requirements of company. ???
That is why they spend most OF THEIR time at work.
However, a person having THEIR own business has a chance to regulate her or his time. These kinds of people should go to work when they have some toil to do at THE office.Morever, if OWNERS can control their occupation, then they will have enough rest time for spending ON other useful things(,) such as learning languageS or playing sportS.

Secondly, it allows A person to MAKE more profit than THE other one. As we know, A person who runs her or his own business take the most parts of THE earningS. That is why the amount of owner’s benefit is higher than THE salary of THE workforce. In addition, it is related TO THE success of THE business. All successful steps of business are cause for a good condition of living. However, the success of A company does not influence THE salary OF members of THE staff. Thier salary does not change according TO THE benefits of THE company.
However, some people think that having THEIR own business IS very risky(,) BUT I do not agree with them. Firstly, there are some percents ELEMENTS of risk in every company and business. It ALSO means that the employees of a company have a risk of losing work too. However, if OWNER of THE business take CONSIDERED decisions, the risk of failing will be low. At the same time they may get more income which people do not have it by working for a company.

In conclusion, according to above reasons I strongly believe that it is better to have ONE’S own business.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Not bad Flower, but definitely needed to be more organised. Your ideas where strewn here and there, which is not good for the reader.

Kitos. 7/10