Please add to my corrections... (Good morning, Ladies and Gentlemen. I am...)

I’ve made what corrections I can. Please keep in mind that this is spoken english.

[original]
Good morning, Ladies and Gentlemen. I am Captain Jung. It’s nice to see all of you. From now on, I am going to brief you on the situation of the front area.
You are now at the Dora Observation Post, which is on the Southern Boundary of DMZ. Our 1st ROK Division opens the front area, Myolgong Museum and the 3rd invasion tunnel including this OP to civilians to help them understand the military tension between the two Koreas. Seoul is located 43km to the south, and Kaesung, one of the North Korean cities, is located 8km to the north.
First of all, I’d like to explain the Military Demarcation Line. Please give your attention to your front. You can see the small hill with the North Korean propaganda slogan. The MDL passes the base of that hill, which divides our peninsula, south and north. There is no fence for the MDL; yellow signposts just stand every 200 meters. Originally, the MDL was divided by US and Russian forces at the 38th parallel after World War II. It was set up to facilitate the Japanese disarmament. It has been over 50 years since the Korean War, and we are the only remaining divided country in the world as the result of Cold War. Although Cold War between the East and the West does not exist any more, North Korea never gives up its intention to unify the Korean peninsula by force.
About 35 meters to the front from here is the Southern Boundary Line. That is our foremost line. Please look to your right side. You can see the wire fence along the unpaved road.
To the direction of 2 o’clock you can see the North Korean red flag, or “In Gong Ki” over a high tower. The flag is 30 meters in width and 15 meters in length. The North Korean Propaganda Village, or Gi Jeong Dong is located there. None of the buildings has windows. All the lights are of the same color and are switched on and off at the same time. Chimney smokes and laundries are not visible and they built a number of tall buildings just for us to see. Only soldiers and keepers of the village live there to protect the village.
Please look about 3km to the right side of the North Korean village. That is our freedom village, Dae Sung Dong, which is the only inhabited village within the DMZ. You can see another high tower with the South Korean national flag, “Tae Keuk Ki.” About 80 people comprising about 20 families live there and they are exempt from military services and taxes.
Look about 2km to the right side of the flag. You can see a white building in the forest. That is ‘the Peace Hall’ of Panmunjom, otherwise known as the Joint Security Area[JSA].
To the left side, there is an old rusted locomotive in the forest that ran between North and South Korea before the Korean War. But now it stands there as the symbol of people’s desire for a peaceful unification. just.
This concludes my briefing. Thank you. Now you are free to look around the front area through these binoculars on both sides.

[corrected]
Good morning, Ladies and Gentlemen. I am Captain Jung. It’s nice to see all of you. From now on, I am going to brief you on the situation of the front area.
You are now at the Dora Observation Post, which is on the Southern Boundary of DMZ. The 1st ROK Division opens the front area, Myolgong Museum, and the 3rd invasion tunnel, including this OP, to civilians to help them understand the military tension between the two Koreas. Seoul is located 43km to the south, and Kaesung, one of the North Korean cities, is located 8km to the north.
First of all, I’d like to explain the Military Demarcation Line. Please give your attention to your front. You can see a small hill with the North Korean propaganda slogan. The MDL passes the base of that hill, which divides our peninsula, south and north. There is no fence for the MDL; yellow signposts just stand every 200 meters. Originally, the MDL was divided by the US and Russian forces at the 38th parallel after World War II. It was set up to facilitate the Japanese disarmament. It has been over 50 years since the Korean War, and we are the only remaining divided country in the world as the result of the Cold War. Although the Cold War between the East and the West does not exist any more, North Korea never gives up its intention to unify the Korean peninsula by force.
About 35 meters to the front from here is the Southern Boundary Line. That is the foremost line. Please look to your right side. You can see the wire fence along the unpaved road.
To the direction of 2 o’clock you can see the North Korean red flag, or “In Gong Ki” over a high tower. The flag is 30 meters in width and 15 meters in height. The North Korean Propaganda Village, or Gi Jeong Dong is located there. None of the buildings has windows. All the lights are of the same color and are switched on and off at the same time. Chimney smoke and laundry are not visible and they built a number of tall buildings just for us to see. Only soldiers and keepers of the village live there to protect the village.
Please look about 3km to the right side of the North Korean village. That is our freedom village, Dae Sung Dong, which is the only inhabited village within the DMZ. You can see another high tower with the South Korean national flag, “Tae Keuk Ki.” About 80 people comprising about 20 families live there and they are exempt from military services and taxes.
Look about 2km to the right side of the flag. You can see a white building in the forest. That is ‘the Peace Hall’ of Panmunjom, otherwise known as the Joint Security Area[JSA].
To the left side, there, in the forest, is an old rusted locomotive that ran between North and South Korea before the Korean War. But now it stands there as the symbol of people’s desire for a peaceful unification.This concludes my briefing. Thank you. Now you are free to look around the front area through these binoculars on both sides.