Phrasal verbs

Please, I need specifications about the use of some phrasal verbs. I want to know if the words of the following list are transitive or intransitive. And if it is a transitive phrasal verb, I need to know if the word is separable (object in the middle, between verb and preposition), non-separable (object after) or accept both options
get out of= avoid doin something
get over with
get round
get round to
get to
get together
get up= organise
get up to= do something wrong
give back
give off= emit pollution
give up on
gloss over
go after
go against
go along with
go down with
go for= attack
go for= be atraccted to
go for= choose
go off= start to dislike
go on about
go through= read again
go through with= persevere
go up to
go under
grass up
grow into
grow out of

Dear Elsa,

Phrasal verbs are both interesting and at times tricky because they can have so many different meanings depending on the context you use them in. That’s why I always refer to a book called ‘Dictionary of Phrasal Verbs’. It contains the most frequently used phrasal verbs with all the information you need - transitive or intransitive, the word order (verb + adverb + preposition) etc.
It’s much more effective and useful if you look up a certain phrasal verb when you come across it then trying to cram a huge list of verbs into your head at once.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: A large ship[YSaerTTEW443543]

Thanks a lot for your reply Torsten. I think I m going to make my questions shorter so I could have some main doubts resolved.

Yeah.
I think so. you know, a phrasal verb has many meanings so we must learn it in each example. I have many problem with phrasal verb because I don’t know how to learn them by heart. So what must I do ?