Phonetics and phonology

Would it be so much, is there much to embrace whe you want something so bad.

I’ve been reading some topics on the antimoon site that are so very interesting I must say, that’s why I’ve been absent for a little while or haven`t posted as much as usual, not that I don’t find what I have been doing lately at English-testnet dull, not the case here. But I found something that has awaken my curiosity, and that is Phonology, even though it
looks to be beyond my reach yet because of its complexity, along with this or related to this there is: accents,dialects,intonation and some other stuff that slips my mind as of now.
My question now is: is it too much for me to learn all at once or many aspects of the language to observe?
on the other hand, it is never too much? how could it affect my learning process?

[color=blue]Feel free to be as frank as you may want to be.

Frankly, I do not understand your question. Maybe this is because I am not acquainted to the science of Phonology. If you would provide us with a link to this site I may be able to help you answer the question.
Additionally, what may help me answer your question is if you phrase your post differently. Somehow I do not see correlation between the information you have provided and the question you have asked.

Nikolay

Hi Nikolay,

Richard is referring to the information on a site called Antimoon.com
It concentrates various aspects of language learning such as how to memorize new words more quickly and how to pronounce words properly.[YSaerTTEW443543]

TOEIC listening, photographs: Subway tunnel[YSaerTTEW443543]