Pepsi vs Coca-Cola

Hi all,

I noticed that some ADs about beverage now are prevailing and innovative,especially the Pepsi and Coca Cola.So,which one do you think taste better or which one is popular in your area? :shock:

edwin

2 Likes

I like regular Coke and hate regular Pepsi. But when it comes to diet drinks, I prefer Diet Pepsi over Diet Coke.

1 Like

I don’t like neither pepsi nor Coke…

1 Like

Coca-cola is much more popular in my area as there are more advertisements about it being showned on TV. :smiley:

1 Like

Both brands are popular in Spain, though Coca Cola is probably more so. To me they both taste nice and pretty much the same, but then again, I don’t often have fizzy drinks.

PS: I find that Diet Coke has a funny aftertaste, reminiscent of baby wipes!

1 Like

Well if I’m thirsty, I prefer Pepsi.

If I want something to sip, I prefer Coke.

The South is almost invariably Coke country. Cripes, some people refer to all (or most, at least) soft drinks as “coke(s)”.

My ex-girlfriend drinks Diet Coke, but she refers to it simply as “Coke”.

1 Like

I prefer natural juices to carbonated beverages( fizzy drinks), but, to be honest, I like neither Pepsi nor Cola. :lol: 8)

1 Like

Coke is far more popular in OZ. It always flies off the shelf, while the boxes of pepsi are still there and cheaper for this reason.
I definetely prefer coke and choose it as my fave drink. It’s not as sweet as pepsi and has a better taste and it also is delicious, when put in the freezer to chill for a while.

I like also neither Pepsi nor Cola, maybe because I have watched too many documentaries about fast-foods. :wink:

Have you seen Super Size Me? Yuck or what. I was astonished by the size of your chips and drinks at Maccas. Our sizes are smaller here in Australia. I think, that the next time someone official winges about the obese people in America, they look at the sizes of take away meals for a start. :shock:

I saw this film and many onthers. In my opinion meals from fast-foods are still too expensive if we take into consideration the size, which aren’t as big as overseas

i don’t like neither cola noe pepsi
i really don’t know how people drink these weird things

It’s debatable whether drinks that are over 100 years old can be described as ‘weird’, bearing in mind that this term means ‘very strange and unusual’.

1 Like

…or looking at sales figures for the two…

1 Like

at least our girls brush their teeth

(that was a joke)

1 Like

Hi prezbucky,

Thanks!

EU

1 Like

Now what’s the deal between England and Australia in rugby?

With the Rugby World Cup coming up this summer, I figured it was fitting to ask – why do Aussies refer to England’s players as “Pommies”?

And do the English have an answer … a pet name of their own for the Aussie players?

Are Stev(ph)en Larkham and Jonny Wilkinson going to play?

1 Like

Pepsi packs more calories, sugar, and caffeine than Coke. Pepsi is sweeter than Coke, so right away it had a big advantage in a sip test. Pepsi is also characterized by a citrusy flavor burst, unlike the more raisiny-vanilla taste of Coke. But that burst tends to dissipate over the course of an entire can.

1 Like