People work because they need money to live. What are some other reasons that...

People work because they need money to live. What are some other reasons that people work? Discuss one or more of these reasons. Use specific examples and details to support your answer.

Though it is only by money that basic amenities of living are sustained and one needs to work to earn money .In my opinion , work is an indispensable social activity in man’s life as it brings satisfaction and joy, social recognition and benefits to others .
What a man would do without work ? I am baffled to even think this .someone has rightly said “Empty mind is devil’s house” . A condition without work would breed the negative thoughts in mind. Personally i feel depressed when i don’t have work, though one needs quality time to relax and rejuvenation, but no work at all would lead to boredom and depression.People in old age are prone to depression and other Psychotic diseases out of emptiness of mind and worklessness . According to a medical journal people engaged in work lead a healthy life as compared to those who don’t have work.Work makes a man feel of self worth and satisfaction . Though money is not everything but getting paid after working a month increases confidence and satiate the heart.Eating bread and butter after whole day’s work and efforts maintain the cyclic routine of life and is an important balancing factor of life. The children’s of millionaire who spend all the day in lavish activities are found to be volatile and lacks patient where as children’s of working class people who works all the day to achieve their goals are far more bright and balanced in approach towards life .

secondly,social recognition is an important thing .It provides an impetus and zest to excel further in concerned areas and do more hard work.Scientists, Doctors and engineers work hard as they are paid due homage by society. A renowned doctor or scientist is always surrounded by people interviewing him and asking about his accomplishments and future planing’s, this drives them to work more and more to get more social recognition.In fact the push behind the success of celebrity’s is people’s love and admiration. Celebrities work more and more to reach highest levels of social respect and dignity.

Moreover , it is by work that other members of family , society are benefited and concatenates in a chain to serve better this world better . Imagine if doctors don’t work or a driver don’t work .Life would be a standstill. Man is inherently altruistic ,so is called a social animal. By the working of a simple salesman in storehouse, store owner and consumer both are being benefited .This chain carries on leading to holistic working of a society . so the importance of work is evident by this.In fact i would say “work is worship”.

So by this i conclude that work brings about self worth, feeling of joy and social recognition and welfare of others So it’s a bliss.

TOEFL listening lectures: A university lecture by a professor of American History

Though i It is only by money that basic amenities of living are sustained and one needs to work to earn money .In my opinion , work is an indispensable social activity in man’s life as it brings satisfaction and joy, social recognition and benefits to others .
What a man would do without work ? I am baffled to even think this .someone has rightly said “Empty mind is devil’s house” . A condition without work would breed the negative thoughts in mind. Personally i feel depressed when i don’t have work, though one needs quality time to relax and rejuvenation, but no work at all would lead to boredom and depression.People in old age are prone to depression and other Psychotic diseases out of emptiness of mind and worklessness . According to a medical journal people engaged in work lead a healthy life as compared to those who don’t have work.Work makes a man feel of self worth and satisfaction . Though money is not everything but getting paid after working a month increases confidence and satiate the heart.Eating bread and butter after whole day’s work and efforts maintain the cyclic routine of life and is an important balancing factor of life. The children’s of millionaire who spend all the day in lavish activities are found to be volatile and lacks patient where as children’s of working class people who works all the day to achieve their goals are far more bright and balanced in approach towards life .
secondly,social recognition is an important thing .It provides an impetus and zest to excel further in concerned areas and do more hard work.Scientists, Doctors and engineers work hard as they are paid due homage by society. A renowned doctor or scientist is always surrounded by people interviewing him and asking about his accomplishments and future planing’s, this drives them to work more and more to get more social recognition.In fact the push behind the success of celebrity’s is people’s love and admiration. Celebrities work more and more to reach highest levels of social respect and dignity.
Moreover , it is by work that other members of family , society are benefited and concatenates in a chain to serve better this world better . Imagine if doctors don’t work or a driver don’t work .Life would be a standstill. Man is inherently altruistic ,so is called a social animal. By the working of a simple salesman in storehouse, store owner and consumer both are being benefited .This chain carries on leading to holistic working of a society . so the importance of work is evident by this.In fact i would say “work is worship”.

So by this i conclude that work brings about self worth, feeling of joy and social recognition and welfare of others So it’s a bliss.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Good morning Sumantgrover. This work contains an unbelievable amount of errors, both in grammar and punctuation. Your vocabulary appears to be good enough for you to write a better essay than this one … Please do so.

KItos.

Thanks kitosdad
I would really appreciate if u omit my mistakes and tell me where i m lacking in grammar elaborately .
Regards
Sumant Grover