People should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

I am utterly in favor of the statement that suggests that people should occasionally take action in those activities that they are not fond of doing. The basis of my agreement will be explained as follows.

The prime reason for doing things that we usually find objectionable to do is that is part of the learning process. Starting from our parents who made us to go to sleep early and get up early, do our homework after a school day, help with the household chores, and so on. Hence, although these tasks sound tedious or unpleasant, we grew up keeping good habits that will, in turn, enhance our lifestyle. Moreover, we must challenge ourself so as to overcome our fears and develop our skills. For instance, suppose you have to give a presentation in front of your co-workers and bosses, but you are afraid that your mind goes blank when making your speech. Confront your fear to speak in public improving your communicational competences, and then you will be able to get your message across your audience.

What is more, under certain circumstances have we to deal with social conventions. To exemplify, to attend a job interview, we ought to wear formal clothes and turn off the cell-phone, in order to give a wonderful first impression. Furthermore, as good citizens as we are, we must obey the law and the regulations. As an example, smokers ought to follow the regulation that ban on smoking in public places. Another case may be the anti-doping test that sport men have to face so that to play fair in sport championships.

To sum up, I totally agree with the proposal that states that people should sometimes do some kind of activities that they are not pleased to do. This is primarily because they need to conquer their fears and enhance their abilities. And secondly, they need to respect some social principles and the law.

TOEFL listening discussions: How long should the student’s essays be?

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

I am utterly in favor of AGREEMENT WITH the statement that suggests that people should occasionally take action in those activities that they are not fond of doing. The basis of my agreement will be explained as follows.

The prime reason for doing things that we usually find objectionable to do is that THEY ARE ALL part of the learning process. Starting from our parents who made us to go to sleep early and get up early, do our homework after a school day, help with the household chores, and so on. Hence, although these tasks sound tedious or unpleasant, we grew up keeping good habits that will, in turn, enhance our lifestyleS.

Moreover, we must challenge ourselVES so as to overcome our fears, and develop our skills. For instance, suppose you have to give a presentation in front of your co-workers and bosses, but you are afraid that your mind goes WILL GO blank when making your speech. Confront your fear to speak OF SPEAKING in public BY improving your communicational competences, and then you will be able to get your message across TO your audience.

What is more, under certain circumstances have we to deal with social conventions. To exemplify, to attend a job interview. We ought to wear formal clothes, and turn off OUR cell-phone in order to CREATE a wonderful first impression.
Furthermore, as good citizens THAT we are, we must obey the law and the regulations. As an example, smokers ought to follow the regulation that banS on smoking in public places. Another case may be the anti-doping test that sportSmen have to face WHICH ENSURES that to THEY play fair in sportING championships.

To sum up, I totally agree with the proposal that states that people should sometimes do some kind of activities that they are not pleased to do. This is primarily because they need to conquer their fears and enhance their abilities. And secondly, they need to respect some social principles and the law.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I really like your work Mil, but please don’t get carried away with vocabulary. Simple and concise will always win the day.

Kitos. 8/10

I’ll try not to get carried away with vocabulary.
Thanks, Kitos.

hi Kitos,

My name is ketki from india.

I have registered my toefl for the 10th of April 2010,but i think that i m weak in writing as well as reading.

Guess Speaking for me is fine listening is also which i need to improve on.

Could u please help me what all i should study in order to score more than 90?

Thanks in Advance.
ketki

To improve sufficiently for you to score 90 in the next week is well neigh impossible.

I don’t know why people show up here with only a few days before the exam and expect us to work miracles.

Why did you even register for an exam when you “thought” you were weak?

Try to reschedule your exam, otherwise, unless I’m badly mistaken, you are going to be bitterly disappointed.

Where have you been hiding all these many weeks?

i m not saying i m bad…but still would like to know more ways…

My deadlines have passed and the erequired score for my univ is 79.

keeping a target of 90 for me.

Actually just to know about this website.

i have taken test on WWW.testden.com but was unable to know the answer keys for the same.

best of luck for examination

If you only need 79 Ketki, that should be well within your reach. Let’s know how you fared won’t you.

kitto,

you will be the 1st one who i will let the score kno

hey LAD thanks …i wrote my exam//