People should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing? Do you agree?

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Many people have controversial opinions on whether or not people should sometimes do things that they enjoy doing or not. While some people are kind on doing only the things they enjoy doing, others keep on trying new things. In my opinion, as far as this statement is concerned, I suggest that people should sometimes try to do other things even if they do not enjoy doing. I will throw light on my opinion below.

To begin with, trying new things provides new opportunities to people in many communities. When people keep on trying new things, it leads to the discoveries. These in return, will provide more wealth to the discoverers as what they discover will be unique, and prices will be indisputable. Their names will be famous due to their creativity. In addition, many companies and institutions like people who are creative and becoming one, you will surely be attracted by one.

Secondly, when people do different things, a boring routine is avoided. When people do one thing over and over, it becomes boring. For example, when I repeatedly produce the same documents using Microsoft Word for the whole day at the job site, it bores me a lot; couple with the fact that I will not have the opportunity to learn a new thing on that day. Another example of doing the same thing over and over applies to watchmen. They site at the gate for the whole day and night, and one can really conclude that they feel bored as some of them have developed the habit of reading news papers, creating sale stands at the gate just to name but a few.

Lastly, everybody is born with a special talent and it is only by doing different things that they build up the skills. I believe that each and everyone is born with a special ability and this can only be known by trying to do as many things as possible even we do not enjoy doing so. For instance, I do not think that the person who discovered the computer, at the age of about six, knew that he or she could be the one to do so, only by trying one thing to the other led to his discovery, and it has change the lives of many people today.

In conclusion, although many people are stick on doing only the things that they enjoy doing, I suggest people should try others thing, as it opens a window to; new opportunities, leads to creativity, and eliminates boring routines. In addition, it was by trying new things that the world is what it is today, and only so, we will have a better world tomorrow.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why do the Lascaux cave paintings probably not qualify as graffiti?

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Many people have controversial opinions on whether or not people should sometimes do things that they enjoy doing or not. While some people are kind on doing only the things they enjoy doing, others keep on trying new things. In my opinion, as far as this statement is concerned, I suggest that people should sometimes try to do other things even if they do not enjoy doing them. I will throw light on my opinion below.

To begin with, trying new things provides new opportunities to people in many communities. When people keep on trying new things, it leads to new discoveries. These in return, will provide more wealth to the discoverers as what they discover will be unique, and prices will be indisputable. Their names will be famous due to their creativity. In addition, many companies and institutions like people who are creative and becoming one, you will surely be attracted by one.

Secondly, when people do different things, a boring routine is avoided. When people do one thing over and over, it becomes boring. For example, when I repeatedly produce the same documents using Microsoft Word for the whole day at the job site, it bores me a lot; coupled with the fact that I will not have the opportunity to learn a new thing on that day. Another example of doing the same thing over and over applies to watchmen. They sit at the gate for the whole day and night, and one can really conclude that they feel bored as some of them have developed the habit of reading news papers, creating sales stands at the gate just to name but a few.

Lastly, everybody is born with a special talent and it is only by doing different things that they build up their skills. I believe that each and everyone is born with a special ability and this can only be revealed by their trying to do as many things as possible even when they do not enjoy doing so. For instance, I do not think that the person who discovered the computer, at the age of about six, knew that he or she could be the one to do so, only by trying one thing to another led to his discovery, and it has changed the lives of many people today.

In conclusion, although many people are stuck in doing only the things that they enjoy doing, I suggest people should try others things, as it opens a window to; new opportunities, leads to creativity, and eliminates boring routines. In addition, it was by trying new things that the world is what it is today, and only by continuing to do so will we have a better world tomorrow.

Excellent Nzuahp. Don’t slide back now that you are at a high standard.Concentrate at all times.

Kitos. 10/10*****

Thanks for the encouragement Kitos.
I will make sure I don’t fail you.

You will never fail me my friend … beware the man in the mirror.

I’m short of words to express my satisfaction Kitos.
Anything you say has a positive impact in my learning.
You are simply the best.