People should keep trying to reach their goals even if they seem impossible to achieve

Nowadays, people tend to feel that it is impossible to do everything. Mostly because adult people inculcate children not to derail from social customs. It means that adults deprive their children of the opportunity even though they have it.I personally believe that keeping trying to achieve something is an important thing rather than giving up. I have three reasons, which I will explain in the following essay,

First, successful people have faced a great deal of predicaments and failure so far. Trying hard in order to accomplish something always has positive aspects for people, because when they face difficulties, they want to overwhelm them. At the same time, people can get new experience. However, if people stop doing something at that time, they cannot get anything from their predicaments; they only get the experience of failure. According to one book, more than 99% of people give up on their dreams because they appear to be impossible.On the other hand, one percent of people who do not give up on their dreams succeed.

Second, human beings always like improvement in all areas, such as technology and science because our life is much more convenient and easier. As a result, people can give up more easily than in the past. In the past, people had to survive in a harsh environment and contrive new things every day. I strongly believe that these people living in such eras did not give up easily. In this perspective, trying hard without considering the possibility of making mistakes can get a result and feel like an achievement like an ancestor.

On a final note, successful people always try hard to achieve something without worrying about failure, and our ancestors also did not give up anything. In this precedent, I think trying hard without thinking about the possibility is engendering positive effects for people. Therefore, I absolutely agree that people should keep trying even though it seems impossible.

2 Likes

Nowadays, people tend to believe that it is impossible to do everything. This is mainly because adults instill in their children not to deviate from social customs. This means that adults deny their children the opportunity, even though they have it. I personally believe that it is more important to try something than to give up. I have three reasons for this, which I will explain in the following essay,

First, successful people have experienced many difficulties and failures so far. Making an effort to achieve something always has positive aspects for people, because when they face difficulties, they want to overcome them. At the same time, people can have new experiences. However, if people stop doing something at that time, they cannot benefit from their predicament; they only experience failure. According to one book, more than 99% of people give up on their dreams because they seem impossible, while only one percent of people who do not give up on their dreams succeed.

Secondly, people are always interested in improvements in all fields, such as technology and science, because they make our lives much more convenient and easier. As a result, people can give up more easily than in the past. In the past, people had to survive in a harsh environment and invent new things every day. I strongly believe that people who lived in such times did not give up easily. In this regard, if you make an effort without considering the possibility of making mistakes, you can achieve a result and feel like a success like an ancestor.

After all, successful people always strive to achieve something without worrying about failure, and our ancestors did not give up either. With this in mind, I think it has a positive effect on people when they make an effort without thinking of the possibilities. Therefore, I absolutely agree that people should keep trying, even if it seems impossible.

1 Like

Thank you very much! I feel like improvements lately thanks to you!!

2 Likes