People have jobs because they need money to what are some other important that people have jobs

Hi, this is writting for Duolingo Exam. Can you give me feedback?
Individuals have to work in a job and they need money for different goals such as education, health care costs, foods. I think they are not indeed the only reasons for work. People also enjoy going to the office or a store each day as they feel make difference when they help to clients or anyone. One reason is that some people work to gain experience. For instance, it is significant for young students to work because they want to be experienced when they graduate from school. So they might be find a great job.
Another reason is that people desire to socialize with their co-workers, clients or other people because sitting at home is boring for us. For example, I have not worked since my son’s birth and sometimes I feel depressed, become unhappy because I worked for 20 years, but now I am sitting at home and I cannot see my friends go out for fun. In conclusion, earning money is significant but I think it is not the only reason to work . More importantly, people should be happy and improve themselves.

2 Likes

What kind of feedback are you expecting?

1 Like