People do many different things to stay healthy. What do you do for good health?

Good evening, dear Bill)
I wrote one more essay, maybe you will find it too simple.
Thanks in advance.

People do many different things to stay healthy. What do you do for good health? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, so many people do something to be healthy. Some people prefer to prepare healthy food, however, other like to be active in sport. Another group of people is those who think that if you want to be in a good shape you need to rest in the countryside, breathe the fresh air and abstract from people. In my opinion, all these opinions are correct and people should follow them definitely. I am inclined to believe that the best way to stay healthy is jogging. Now I am going to explain why I think that.

First of all, jogging is a basic element of any sport. If you want to succeed in sport, first you have to be a good runner. Jogging trains your physical endurance. For instance, when you start to jog you will probably not be able to run for a long time for a long distance. Then, you will find it easier and you will manage your running better. When you heart and muscles will be more powerful, you will gradually improve your capability to run. Thereby our health is getting better and stronger.

Another reason is more critical for me. It is stress control. Today people are living under a great stress, so jogging can be a good method to direct our energy to the right way. It will help to predict many mental diseases and stay healthy in spite of all current problems. For example, my grandfather used to run every day for about 20 years. Therefore, his health is very strong now and he feels like he is 20 years old.

So, for the above mentioned reasons I would certainly prefer jogging to stay healthy and I would advise to everyone to follow my method.

TOEFL listening lectures: In October of which year did Vaudeville officially appear?

Hello Hard Worker, I quite agree with you. I am a runner and I think that it is the best way to have a good health. I run every day fifteen kilometers more or less and each year I feel better. For this reason I think that your advice is good and I liked very much your essay.
Regards.

Good evening, dear Bill)
I wrote one more essay, maybe you will find it too simple.
Thanks in advance.

People do many different things to stay healthy. What do you do for good health? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, so many people do something to be(maintain their health) healthy. Some people prefer to prepare healthy food, however, other(s) like to be active in(by taking part in sporting activities.) sport. Another group of people is(are) those who think that if you want to be in a good shape you need to rest in the countryside, breathe the fresh air and abstract(withdraw from others) from people. In my opinion, all these opinions are correct(commendable) and people should follow them definitely. I am inclined to believe that the best way to stay healthy is (by) jogging. Now I am going to explain why I think that.

First of all, jogging is a basic element of (in) any sport. If you want to succeed in sport, first you have to be a good runner. Jogging trains(conditions and improves) your physical endurance.
For instance, when you start to jog you will probably not be able to run for (any great length of time) long time (or)for a long distance. Then, you will (gradually find it becoming easier))find it easier and you will manage your running better. When you® heart and muscles (become)will be more powerful, you will gradually improve your ability to run (faster and for longer distances). Thereby our health (and physical condition is constantly improving) is getting better and stronger.

Another reason is more critical for me. It is stress control.
Today people are living under great stress, so jogging can be a good method to (deflect this stress in a beneficial manner)direct our energy to the right way. It will help to predict(deflect)many mental diseases and (help one to) stay healthy in spite of all current problems. For example, my grandfather used to run every day for about 20 years. Therefore, his health is (excellent) very strong now and he feels like he is 20 years old.

So, for the above mentioned reasons I would certainly prefer (recommend jogging as one way of remaining healthy)jogging to stay healthy and I would advise everyone to follow my method (suggestion).

Thank you Kitos=) very very much) and how many points would you give me?

Good evening Svetlana. This again was an excellent essay, a standard with which I have become accustomed to receiving from you. Very little correction was needed.

Well worth 8+/10

Kitos.

oh, thank youuuuuuuuu=)) that made my evening much better=))

hI Kitosdad if its possible can you please check my essays too i will be appreciate that thanks